[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help incorporating in OR, USA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: what_has_science_done.png (55KB, 400x181px) Image search: [Google]
what_has_science_done.png
55KB, 400x181px
tl;dr tell me how to incorporate in Oregon, USA
I'm looking to start a small peer-to-peer desktop game/app and support it with advertising. I can manage the advertising and development details myself, though advice is always welcome, but I'm not looking forward to getting sued for all my shekels if something goes wrong. I did some research and decided that incorporating into a LLC would be my best move. Again, advice graciously accepted. The tl;dr says it all - the whole LLC registration is so overwhelming and the government sites don't exactly match with what they claim the requirements are. I can scrape together a few hundred pretty easily but I'd rather ask the successful entrepreneurs of this wonderful site before I try hiring someone to walk me through it. Would anyone be willing to help?
>>
>>1870521
Go to the library and get a book called "incorporating for dummies." Will tell you everything you need to know.
>>
Thanks Anon. I'll do that tomorrow.
>>
>>1870528
No worries. I'm a lawyer and that's what I did when I was first helping people incorporate (along with other things). Now I charge people $300 for what I learned from a book from the library.
>>
>>1870521
>before I try hiring someone to walk me through it. Would anyone be willing to help?
Why would you expect people to give you advice for free that most people pay a lot of money for?
>>
>>1870545
Because the hacker known as 4chan is known for his generous heart and classy afros? In a more serious sense because I worded it rather poorly. Should have read "before I consider spending a few thousand to my local business center for them to tell me what paperwork I need to fill out, I'd like to see if anyone would be willing to point me in the right direction."
>>1870527
This was exactly the result I was looking for, as I hadn't even considered that the local library might have something on the topic. DESU I was expecting BTC memes and (((them))) posts. tl;dr because I'm greedy and want free stuff I guess?
>>
>>1870521
legal zoom moron
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.