[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: lean.jpg (76KB, 450x462px) Image search: [Google]
lean.jpg
76KB, 450x462px
Randomly i am checking this bord, and my experiance here is like, we are talking about stock, investing in property, making business, cripto currency shill.

But we arent talking about how to optamilise the companies processes and there is nothing about quality...

So, is anybody lurking here who has experiance in the quality, lean, process improovment ?
>>
>>1868612
In what sort of setting? I have this lean stuff being integrated at my workplace right now and i see it as somewhat useless at the moment
>>
>>1868615
I had a half year experiance in lean visual management and wrote my diploma work in that topic, so iam quite positive about it.

But yeah, during my work i had experiance, that some emplooyes, who do the works lion part, basically think it, that lean is a burden and it just waists time.
I did read a lot of times, that first there is ressistance against it by the workers, specially if its just got implemented.

Can i ask what field are you working? Manufacturing maybe service or at the bank sector?
Well i would like to get in to a lean job, but i am not an engineer or it guy..
>>
>>1868612
Yeah but i failed.

Had a trucking company and broke even.

Meh, delegation is key imo.

Thats the point in having a business.

Not having to babysit it.
>>
>>1868627
Warehousing for a #1 supermarket chain

We basically had people come into our warehouse for a couple of days, watch how we work, then completely restructure everything. With the workload at the time and the methods they wanted to be used, it was ridiculous. It caused more problems than it solved.

The new warehouse they built that I work at runs so much better because the ideas came from the workers who already know whats wrong from the experience of working there.

I imagine its different for every workplace though
>>
>>1868612
Yeah but only in an office setting
>>
>>1868612
i joined my company when we had a 10% marketshare and worked it to 60% marketshare in 3 years
IT related business, what processes are we talking about
>>
>>1868612

That's why I originally came to /biz/ was to talk about business. Everyone here just talks about their shit $8/hr job or investing in xcoin, so its a little annoying.

I've had 2 businesses, starting a 3rd now (the big one) and I've learned a lot by way of quality/process improvement. It's all about knowing the ins and outs of everything in your business, and looking for opportunities to improve.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.