/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw ready to sell 50k worth of eth in a single blow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4051.jpg (138KB, 1242x1616px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4051.jpg
138KB, 1242x1616px
>tfw ready to sell 50k worth of eth in a single blow
>>
>>1866478
how much did you buy that eth for senpai
>>
>>1866485
I bought in at 20
>>
why does everyone use coinbase
>>
>>1866549
>easy to file taxes on crypto
>easy to buy and sell
>secure and has smartphone app

When you are an adult who earns serious cash flow, the least thing you want is to waste time on poking around.
>>
How do you increase your sell limit OP? I'm stuck at 15k a week.
>>
>>1866603
I'm a girl and I was stuck at 15k forever too.

Eventually I ended up on Skype with one of their tech supports and was able to trade my nudes for a 20k limit increase.
>>
>>1866603
Go to the website on a computer and see your wallets. There should be an option to "increase limits". Scroll all the way down to request for an increase.

They will ask you several questions including your social security. Chances are that if you don't have a decent paying job they won't approve it, but I don't know if any of my answers mattered at all or they just saw my current ETH wallet.
>>
>>1866616
Also, somewhere in there it says that the more successful transactions you have, the better.

I have a feeling they just don't want money launderers there.
>>
>>1866478
Well, when you do decide to take profit, I would recommend reading up on IOC.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695855.4100

Can I have 1 Ether please Senpai?
0x4227ed1eac5dba631ac1a59f9d9ebe7ecf795a41
>>
File: images.png (10KB, 209x241px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
10KB, 209x241px
>>1866478
0x5e0e21B55a0346313c2D9F3656258994c5c7c539
1 ether please grand wizard for i am in need of a large pizza
>>
>>1866485
>>1866718
>>1866941
he didn't buy 50k worth of eth. he just has a sell limit of 50k
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.