[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gamestop Bank

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Best+of+4chan_b88816_5310283.jpg (54KB, 640x286px) Image search: [Google]
Best+of+4chan_b88816_5310283.jpg
54KB, 640x286px
Sweet merciful God.
>>
Have to agree, stuck deciding whether that's retarded or brilliant...

Just goes to show what a poor choice banks are these days.
>>
People do many things that I'm not quite sure whether to label as brilliant or moronic. Genius and insanity are a hairsbreadth from one another.
>>
>>1865001
yeah, this is dumb as bricks, but I am sure Gamestop is for more people doing stupid bullshit like this
>>
>>1865001
I knew this was an old stale shot when i read "i work at a mall" lol. Malls are dead.

Post is from 2014.
>>
I dont get the bank hate. If you arent broke constantly (overdraft fees, maintenance fees, etc) and you get with a decent local/regional bank, there is nothing wrong with them.

If you are getting charged fees its your fault, and if you need actual service from a human you shouldnt be with a giant bank to begin with.
>>
File: 1435473345538.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1435473345538.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>1865001
>there isn't shit they can do about it
>>
>>1865328
>malls are dead

Lol, no they're not. You must live in the know middle of nowhere.
>>
>>1865328
It's much older, but yeah, in my experience the mall culture is sadly dead

What do teenagers do to get poon nowadays?
>>
hey you know what has no lines
an online bank
>>
>>1866535
>It's much older
...there's a literal timestamp on OP's pic.
>>
>>1867320
speaking of which, has anyone used Simple?
>>
my bank is free and I have no problems with them.

I never overdraft but then again I'm white and always have money in my account.

anyways, if he's overdrafting, he's using debit, a feature his "gamestop bank" wont have.

but hey, if you want to have all your holdings in gamestop credit, go for it. seems like a retarded investment but why not? most faggots don't invest their money anyways. just hope they dont go out of business since I'm 99% positive gamestop credit isnt insured.
>>
>>1865336
>there is nothing wrong with them
Yah, nothing wrong with banking cartels freezing accounts, complying with government requests to steal everyone's money (Cyprus, Greece), opening accounts and credit cards in your name when you didn't ask them to (Wells Fargo) and using all of the interest free money the FED gave them to buy their own stock (every fucking bank ever.)

Go ahead mate, keep your money in a bank.
>>
>>1867368
Yes, great customer service and really great interface. Only part that sucks is checks over $2k or $3k you have to mail to them to be cashed.

Buy cryptos instead, be your own bank.
>>
>>1865376
Retail is suffering pretty bad many malls close to default on mortgages. CMBS CDS's may be a kickass short
>>
Keeping track of all the preorders and dates seems like a huge hassle and headache
>>
>>1865328
>Malls are dead.

My mall just underwent a $180m facelift.

You live in poortown
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.