[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Altcoins questions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: mining-altcoins.png (268KB, 580x350px) Image search: [Google]
mining-altcoins.png
268KB, 580x350px
What's the real deal with bitcoins and other coins? I've seen people hold enough for them to be worth hundreds of thousands or millions, Why do you never do anything with them? Do you have millions on your bank accounts already or something? Is it unexchangeable or what? What can you actually do with that once you have it? Isn't it better to just have dollars rather than memecoins anyway?
>>
Speculation, drugs, child trafficking. That's about it.
>>
>>1864857
so what's the point of pumping money into it? Unless you are already rich IRL.
>>
>>1864864
Tbqh if I had BTC I would buy large quantities of drugs and begin my life as a drug lord
>>
>>1864864
Are you retarded?

It's like stocks. Put the money in, liquidate it when you want out. Pretty fucking simple.

Memecoins is better than stocks because there's unlimited day-trading, essentially no regulations compared to stocks, and it's extremely easy to pay your taxes. And people who get off on the government not being able to track their transactions like it too on principle alone.

Put your money in, watch it double, take it out. Real fucking simple.
>>
>>1864852
when I get my milos, I'm moving to Japan
>>
>>1864916
I mean, when my milos take off and I make loads...
>>
>>1864905
That's what I was asking...all those people seem to keep bitcoins as bitcoins, so I was wondering if it's not worth selling them or if it's hard or some shit.
>>
>>1864939
there is always a bigger fish - quote obione kenobi
i.e you can get dumped while your asleep
>>
>>1864939
How stupid are you? BTC is still pretty new and the big public still doesn't understand what's so great about it. There's your answer, they are holding because BTC will go above $10.000 a coin in 5-10 years. Only faggots sell now. Check the charts on a yearly base..
>>
>>1865027
And of course I mean $10,000. Imperial system is a disaster
>>
>>1864852
>>1864939
Jesus, you're clueless. I have no idea who you're thinking of when you say "all those people" or why you think people do nothing but hold them forever, because that's the only thing you can do. Do you seriously think buying a cryptocurrency is like a one time purchase and after that you're stuck with a certain amount of 'useless memecoins' or something? You can buy and sell them whenever the hell you want to, obviously
>>
>>1865031
wait waht do u guys use for decimal?
>>
>>1865061
"You guys", you mean "the rest of the civilized world" I guess? We use it the normal way, a dot for larger numbers and a comma for decimals. It's called the metric system, look it up ;-) lol
>>
File: 1489636010869.jpg (61KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
1489636010869.jpg
61KB, 780x439px
There's only a handful of Memecoins worth fucking with this year

Pic Related is one of them

Also - buy LEPEN now while it's practically free. Wait till French election. Shit brix.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.