[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Effective Small Business Sales Tactics (B2B)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: WillSucc4money.jpg (37KB, 512x401px) Image search: [Google]
WillSucc4money.jpg
37KB, 512x401px
So, anon small business owners and salesman, what are some of the ways you get your B2B services out there?

My experience...
What did not work?
- Promotional flyers (Distributed 500 well made flyers, with no response at all)
- Social media (Constantly posted, gained followers, no new prospects, no one really gives af)
- Adwords/FB advertising (Spent $200 trying it out, 0 results, just pissing in the ocean, you need big bucks to reach anybody besides bots)

What worked well?
- Local Camber of Commerce networking events (Every event has resulted in at least 1-3 new clients)
- Stick ups (Thoroughly researched prospect, targeted buying window, walk-in their office with perfect price... profit+steal client from competition)
- Email (Contact decision makers for meeting during buying windows.)
>>
>>1863903
>walk-in their office with perfect price.

i'd like to know more.. what do you mean "buying window"?
>>
>>1863927
Let's say I wholesale commercial folding tables.

>Local universities hold events all the time, they buy tables.
>Research all their event where tables would be used.
>Estimate how many they need/use, condition of their current tables
>Estimate buying window (when are they most likely to buy)
>I would guess 1 month before a new semester starts or major events roll in.
>Find out who makes the buying decisions for tables and other event shit.
>Estimate a price they would accept based on your findings.
>Walk-in and close the sale.
>>
>>1863903
I sell janitorial and environmental services.
I started by walking into offices I wanted to clean with a bid already in hand. Show them I'm interested by studying their property and cleaning schedule before hand.

Ask to speak to the manager. Introduce myself, smile. Tell them "I understand you're with Bob's Cleaning Service right now, and I realize you're probably happy with their work. I have a great cleaning crew with legal compliances and certificates A, B, and C. If you ever consider putting your cleaning out to bid we'd love to make an offer. This offer in fact."

After I got a couple jobs and did good work news spread by word of mouth, business owners and managers talk to each other a lot. Now I don't advertise conventionally, we have more work than I want.

I do still donate to local schools, hospitals, charities, and scholarships. That's just to show my clients I'm not pocketing every cent they pay me. I give back. I also buy and hire locally. Word of most of that gets around too.
>>
Pens. Get your shit printed on pens and place them everywere youl find customers. Noone says no to free pens.
>>
>>1863973
Did you read
The Janitorial Contractors Bible: Maximize Your Profit and Potential in the Cleaning Business
>>
>>1864315
That would probably end up the same as the flyers though, everyone would just take them and ignore what's on there
>>
>>1864326
Thats why you strategicly place them where their is potential prospects. For example if i was going to start my own janutorial service i would first get a job working for some guy and when im ready to quit i will place pens with my company name on them in the managers office and do a horrible job while working for the company that hired me. Once i ruin my employers account i quit and steal it from him
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.