[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Next Big Crypto: PIVX

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 9

The only major exchange that is trading PIVX is Bittrex and four others.

But judging from the specs it will truly be a contender to earn its place in the top 10 spot.

Eventually it will be added to the bigger and more popular exchanges.

I state only my opinion and hopefully bring to you /biz/ an opportunity of a life time.

Let's not miss out again.

Let's learn about this coin and how it compares to Dash.

Current price is $0.16 for 1 PIVX
>>
>>
>>
>>1863487
>But judging from the specs it will truly be a contender to earn its place in the top 10 spot.
Why?
>>
>>
>>1863487
It may be good, it may be shit, i don't know.

but what I do know that any of these currencies, if they have any chance at any REAL success one day, need to meme'd into existence. It needs a name we can meme; Bitcoin (duh, perfect name bro), Etherium (pretty cool sounding, espc if you wish life was a video game), hell even dash and monero sound cool...

do you get where i''m going with this peeevexxx
>>
>>1863494

"Being a Dash fork, PIVX utilizes Bitcoin Core by default. It uses the current Bitcoin v0.10.x core in combination with some already committed v0.13.2 updates. Since its launch on January 31, 2016, PIVX has been the only PoS cryptocurrency to be based on Bitcoin Core v0.10.x or above, making it the most up to date and technically advanced PoS cryptocurrencies in the market."

>https://pivx.org/2017/03/15/press-release-the-dash-fork-pivx-cryptocurrency-brings-private-instant-verified-transactions-to-the-masses/
>>
>>1863510
>source: pivix's own press release
You're gonna have to do better than that
>>
Here is a link the bitcointalk page.

>https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1262920

Nice introductory video to PIVX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS0949CgF_Q
>>
>>1863514

Where else do you want me to get sources from anon. I came across this coin while looking through the 101-200 section of coinmarketcap

I know it seems like not a good source but it's a infant compared to the juggernauts of coins that already exists.

I am only trying to spread awareness. You can decide whether or not you're in or not /biz/ bro.
>>
>>1863506

I know exactly what you mean anon. ( Look at the milocoin that has just spawned and people are memeing)

Instead of memeing the name why not meme the specs?
The more people see what the coin is actually about the better.
A name is just a name, but the underlying works is what truly makes this coin shine.

>for example see image
>>
File: 1489338803445.jpg (25KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489338803445.jpg
25KB, 600x600px
It's all the info I have to share. Thanks to the anon's who stopped by. I'm going to archive this thread for the future.

>I wish great health and wealth to all on biz
>Bull is how I like my market
>>
File: IMG_7272.jpg (174KB, 1242x2011px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7272.jpg
174KB, 1242x2011px
>>
File: 1489606867560.png (81KB, 400x397px) Image search: [Google]
1489606867560.png
81KB, 400x397px
>>1863506

>Piv X sounds good

>That same "piv" sound you make when you're going to pronounce pivot.

>The meme is born anon, say it with me PIV X
>>
So how promising is this really?

Someone convince me to put my $480 I'm spending on alt coins on PIVX. If that shit hits even 5$ I'd be a happy fuck.
>>
Wich is the 4 others exchanges? Who has best fee? Anyone that accept eth trades? Looks like it can be a-ok
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.