[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Talking with ex gf because trying to be mature and maintain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: rarestpepe.gif (3MB, 509x710px) Image search: [Google]
rarestpepe.gif
3MB, 509x710px
>Talking with ex gf because trying to be mature and maintain friendship
>She's got a professional job related to her degree part time and a waitress job
>About to start her Masters degree and has to give one of them up
>I suggest that she give up the waitress job because the job related to her expertise will look better on a resume
>"No, I'm going to keep that one. It pays way better."
>Turns out that as a hot chick serving food at an upscale restaurant she makes more than with a degree

D-did I pick the wrong gender to make money during character creation?
>>
>>1862604
>make lots of money for 10 years while you're hot
>make more money every passing year because your looks don't matter, only exp.
>>
>>1862604

>Picked a degree so shit that a waitress earns more

Fucking kek
>>
>>1862623

>Caster vs Martial 3.5 but irl

>>1862637

She was a psych major.
>>
>>1862604
This is why women don't care about STEM: they can make just as much money without having to work hard.
>>
>>1862660

As the anon said, for a while. Then they hit a wall.
>>
>>1862637
this, its not because she's a women, its because she has a psych degree with no masters
>>
>>1862644
psych majors are shit
>>
>>1862670
>>1862672

I still think she'd be better served with the job that would help her land a job later on.
>>
>>1862604
She's an idiot for deciding which jobs to include on her resume is based upon how much money you make in them. If she wants to be a professional waitress, then, include the waitress job. If she wants a job inba professional field, than include the other one. It's that simple. Don't put anything in a resume that you don't want to apply to.
>>
I made $25/hr delivering Chinese food this weekend, so yeah tips pay
>>
I knew a girl that made effectively $50 dollars an hour because of her tips waitressing.
>>
>>1862803
Making over $100/hour US is common in fine dining. Of course that's roughly what a self-employed plumber or electrician makes. So it's not really that impressive.
>>
This thread has served to educate me to tip less

Thanks Bros
>>
>>1862604
Had an ex-gf who worked as a waitress in an upscale movie theater/restaurant thing. When a new box off hit premiered she would take home $300 a night in tips. When the first Avergers came out she made $550 a night. Would work 6 hours Monday, Friday, and Saturday nights and would take home $800/week.
>>
>>1862813
Maybe if they live in Kansas. That shit is small time. Everyone makes $150/hour or more
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.