[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well? Is that right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Well? Is that right?
>>
if u take my advise and put on the lipstick
>>
File: ninja.gif (2MB, 251x240px) Image search: [Google]
ninja.gif
2MB, 251x240px
>>1862544

Checked and yes the working man is a sucker.
>>
yep, wagecuckery is the ultimate form of cuckery
>>
>>1862544
Nope. Working is training for self-employment. Self-employment is training for business ownership. Business ownership is training for retirement. Retirement is training for death.
>>
Yes, but our society wouldn't function if enough people stopped being suckers. Things are getting worse because more and more are realizing that working is for suckers and reacting in of two ways: if you have the capital, make money the way other elites with capital make money, and if you don't, just collect government handouts which often let you end up with money income then a full time minimum wage job.
>>
>>1862544
>get like 20K a year pretending to be (mentally) disabled and you're master race
>get like 100K a year pretending to be a normie and you're a sucker

NEET logic at its finest.
>>
>>1864184
>get like 20K a year pretending to be (mentally) disabled
In the US I think SSI cash benefits cap out at about $10k unless you're blind or have kids.
>>
>>1864188
I was wrong.

$8820/year is the most a single NEET with no kids can get from disability. Unless they live on their own it's paid to their parents/guardians though.
>>
>>1862544
The working man is killing our planet
More jobs they say! We need more jobs so we can rape our planet more
>>
>>1864191
Sad. Maybe they can get to 20K by investing in pump and dump shitcoins.
>>
>>1864195
that would just reduce their benefit.
if they make more the government pays less.
they lose benefits completely if they or anyone in the house own more than $3k worth of disposable assets.
>>
>>1864184
You mean
>earn neetbux for doing nothing or better yet start your own business to escape the wagecuck cycle
>earn minimum wage slaving away 60 hours a week with thousands in student loans
>>
>>1864252
>Never worked before, start successful business
Generally, no connections, no work ethic and no starting capital = no success.

>earn minimum wage slaving away 60 hours a week with thousands in student loans
The only people I know who work 60 hr weeks are at prop-trading firms. I don't know anyone who works a minimum wage job, but I hear it's difficult to get over 30 hrs per week in the first place.
>>
>>1863989
Good call anon.
>>
File: 20170315_133829.png (247KB, 1164x1154px) Image search: [Google]
20170315_133829.png
247KB, 1164x1154px
>>1864191
That would be why i work 50+ hours a week with this in my foot. Cant live off 800 bucks a month. Cant bring myself to sponge off of the working man and make drug runs to colorado and party all day like these fucks...
>>
>>1862544
Yes ofcourse it's true. But we need them, if there were no wagecucks society would collapse.

So thanks wagecucks, keep up the good work.
>>
>>1865514
>Cant bring myself to sponge off of the working man and make drug runs to colorado and party all day like these fucks...
sooooo in other words: you're a sucker?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.