[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best crypto exchange for converting BTC/ETH to USD that won't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: BitcoinRecords.jpg (29KB, 450x270px) Image search: [Google]
BitcoinRecords.jpg
29KB, 450x270px
Best crypto exchange for converting BTC/ETH to USD that won't report to the IRS?
(So no Coinbase)

I'm considering converting to USDT (tether) and then depositing that. Good idea?
>>
I wish to know this as well. Is there a way to launder crypto?
>>
>>1862398
Yes, there are ways.

Look up mixers.
>>
local bitcoins

selling for cash gives you really good rates
>>
>>1862398
I would think just scattering it over a bunch of exchanges and wallets is good enough.

But getting it back to my national bank if I want to do is tricky because a sudden deposit that's too big will look really strange and Coinbase will report things to the IRS and it could get messy.

I want something that will give me a fair rate to sell BTC/ETH with minimal fees if any and then deposit that to a national bank account with no fees.

I'm thinking that since Poloniex has USDT on its exchange, I just use that to sell my crypto, then transfer that to tether.to and from tether to my bank account. This doesn't solve the tax issue, but it avoids the fucking fees associated with selling to Coinbase and then depositing with them.

But how do I solve the tax issue and is there a better option?

Also Tether, like so many other wallets and exchanges these days, is asking for a shit ton of verification, which I don't mind but it take them fucking forever to approve verification (same with Kraken, Bitfinex, and many others) and that's not alright with me.

Anyone have a better way to do this?
>>
>>1862413
Oh yeah. Localbitcoins/paxful lets you sell for insanely high rates.

Are there any ways to do this that require less effort on my part and because I don't have the history of verified sales to give me credibility?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.