[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SEE YA LATER BITCOIN ETHEREUM IN DA HOUSE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

File: ETH IN DA HOUSE.png (795KB, 754x675px) Image search: [Google]
ETH IN DA HOUSE.png
795KB, 754x675px
https://blog.coinbase.com/coinbase-spring-cleaning-4f27710ff821#.338q588m5

TFW Coinbase is letting go of bitcoin slowly but surely...
>>
File: 35a.jpg (10KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
35a.jpg
10KB, 300x225px
>>1861176
FAGGOT BITCUNTER LOLTARIAN EDGELORDS BTFO
>>
>>1861176
>Customers who have set bits as their default Bitcoin unit will be automatically be migrated to BTC. We found that this feature was rarely used and added confusion when sending and receiving bitcoin transactions.

Literally has nothing to do with 'letting go of bitcoin' or anything to do with Ethereum.
>>
This is the one that goes to the heart of the matter:

Network transaction fees: We will discontinue paying network transaction fees for on-chain transactions starting March 21st, 2017. Network transaction fees do not go to Coinbase, they go to the miners of the Bitcoin and Ethereum networks. Since our inception, we have been paying network fees on behalf of our customers to help support the growth of the bitcoin and ethereum networks. We now have over 6 million users worldwide, and this has become a significant cost. Fees will be assigned dynamically based on the current network conditions and will be paid by customers when they send an on-chain transaction. Transactions between Coinbase accounts will continue to be off-chain and free.
>>
>>1861199
>Literally has nothing to do with 'letting go of bitcoin' or anything to do with Ethereum.

COPE
O
P
E
>>
>>1861202
They're changing their system to use 'BTC' as opposed to 'Bits' for small amounts of bitcoin.

You don't know what you're talking about.
>>
File: ABC.png (159KB, 936x862px) Image search: [Google]
ABC.png
159KB, 936x862px
A B or C? I don't know if I should pump more money in it.
>>
File: ETH growing.png (268KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ETH growing.png
268KB, 800x600px
>>1861278
buy and hold or pay 50% tax on your gains!

"The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient." -- Warren Buffett
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.