[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the hell did you all start making money?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 3g11621u-1212.jpg (106KB, 600x676px) Image search: [Google]
3g11621u-1212.jpg
106KB, 600x676px
Newfag on this board, and I know I'm going to get shit for it, but whatever.

I saved up some money and I want to grow it enough to move out of Commiefornia and still have enough left just in case I fail. I have a full-time job and do odd manual labor jobs on the side for extra $$$, so I don't have that much time for anything else - I can't put too much hours on something that can't guarantee me money.

For those who was once in a similar state, how the hell did you start investing/business and make money?

I have to admit I've only been around losers who had been giving me shit business advice, since most of their shit had already been paid off by their parents (as they waste money on weed, videogames, drinking, and car parts). I'm sick of that lifestyle, and I'm learning accounting on whatever little free time I have.
>>
>>1860249
We don't, we just pretend we have successful stocks and advertise bitcoin
>>
>>1861129
this.
98% of this board just pretends to have thousands in savings, eth, btc, stocks, you name it.
But in reality, it's just like all other boards here - NEETs with no future that just want to pretend in front of other anonymous people. Don't thank me for the red pill.
>>
>>1861182
Lmao have never felt more at home
>>
>>1861182

Different anon here. What internet resources/communities do you recommend over /biz/, then? I aspire to own a successful business and am finishing up an associate's degrees in both Biz Admin and Entrepreneurship at a technical institute... so I have some level of knowledge just no experience of owning an actual business yet.

Anyone else can chime in as well.

Is this board really shit or are you guys actually on to some things? I'm just starting to invest in crypto, but of course I need some other outlets... business endeavors to experiment with without significant startup capital.
>>
*finishing up associate's degrees
>>
>Step 1 Acquire CCNA
>Step 2 Acquire comfy technical presales job
>Step 3 get company to pay for pen testing qualifications
>Step 4 demand more money from company and get it
> Step 5 build out contacts, leave company and go into consultancy

Takes about 3 years to achieve the above. After you make a minimum of 2k a day. Only work a few hours a week and do whatever the fuck you want.

If the work dries up you get another job (highly qualified and experienced remember) and repeat step till you achieve the desired result.
>>
>>1861311
ironically, this is the best I've found. The people are IMO what I said in the previous post, but they still give really good advice here. You just have to filter the right information yourself.
>>
>>1861349
What's the best path for obtaining CCNA? No experience here.
>>
>>1862130
That's the feeling I was getting here as well. Similar to other 4chan boards, such as /g/, with lots of people meming and a few trolls, delusional people etc. but over time you can actually pick up useful information from select anons.

Thanks for reassuring me.
>>
>>1862180
Youtube videos to learn the concepts, test king will give you the actual tests to practice on. Once you consistently get over 70% pay the 250 and do the combined CCNA (icnd 1 and Icnd 2) in one test.

It'll take about 4 months of hard work but it will open the door to money you can only dream of. Have to emphasise stay away from the autistic IT work. Use your skills to get into presales or technical sales and you'll make a killing.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.