[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do leftists shove this projected 'temporarily embarrassed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (50KB, 524x408px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 524x408px
Why do leftists shove this projected 'temporarily embarrassed millionaire' concept down the right's throats? This is literally their argument against anyone that wants to make something of themselves or build an empire.

>lol, you're just delusional. Classic case of temporary embarrassed millionaire syndrome. Literally the only reason anyone voted for trump

funny how you have to project your own failures onto others to validate your political position
>>
Ironically, though, people who make something of themselves and/or empire-builders don't create threads to bitch about the opinions of nobodies.
>>
Here's the secret to the liberals ideology. They want to eventually end up in a society where they own nothing and have no rights, but everything is wonderful and one world government rules and nobody wars anymore. Look deeply at John Lennon's "Imagine" for how that mind state will be.

How do they want to do this? WELL pay attention to this right here. They will simply build up the negative pole, and they will push down the positive pole, along every axis until everyone and everything are considered as equals.

Sounds great right? Wrong. This has serious problems when you start calling basic things like "discriminating against someone for safety" starts to be a 'bad news' line item on their brainwashing line items.

Okay, so this guy is saying liberals are bad? Whatever just another social conservative. Wrong! This is the other side that wants to own everything, they are economically attempting to force through the market onto everyone with things like a carbon tax, where you owe someone just for existing. This is where you define a line between Libertarianism and libertarianism. Then you have the "never ending war machine" which is just a mr. bones' wild ride everyone wants off of.

Long story short, the left is one arm of the control structure of one world government who believe that the ends justify the means. By redefining good into bad and bad into good they think they will reach a state where all is just varying greys. This is called moral relativism and is one reason why they lie with everything they do.

Now that you've read that, you will begin to see the patterns too. You'll notice every time they unjustly make excuses for the negative axis, and seek to tear down the positive axis. This is the society and they are moving that society every fucking day tooth and nail.
>>
>>1859680
>>1859783

Why does some NEET decide to make stupid political rants on /biz/? Is it because no one cares what he says on Facebook? Is he just retarded? Or does he just have nothing better to do.
>>
The number one trait required for success in modern society by most metrics is the capacity for delayed gratification. The ability to defer an income to study for a larger income, and subsequently to defer a flashy lifestyle for several years in favor of productive assets at the end of that time frame.

Most people are very limited in their capacity to do this. Of those who can, fewer have the education, insight into the financial system, raw ability, risk tolerant personality, and ability to manage risk required to realistic shot at becoming wealthy in their lifetime. Regardless of this most people seem to think that their ship is just around the corner.

>>1859783

>Another faggot who doesn't know that Democrats are Social Liberals while Republicans are Conservative Liberals
>Same faggot thinks that Liberals are Leftists
>Bizarre autistic rant

Why do I bother? You people can't be saved and attack anyone who urges you to save yourselves.
>>
>>1859791
>Or does he just have nothing better to do.
Button mash.

Also, I don't use social networks.
>>
>>1859680
Statistically speaking, the number of people who will ever be successful enough to benefit from economic policies designed by the upper class to support the upper class is miniscule compared to the number of people who will vote to support such policies. It's a matter of people having been deliberately misled into thinking that they can "make it" if they just work hard and have a positive attitude, when luck and legacy are much more influential. People who believe they're entitled to be millionaires because they put in "effort" and are "talented" will rarely vote in their own economic self-interest because :

A. There's a stigma associated with recognizing that you'll likely never exceed your parents' economic class, even though history shows that it's true, so those who do will face the derision of their peers.

B. They want economic policies to work in their favor when they "make it" eventually.

"Temporarily embarrased millionaires" are metaphorically cucking themselves, economically. "Oh yes Mr. Goldstein, please lower the minimum wage, I know this will hurt me in the short term as I'm just an intern right now, but it'll be so much easier to start my own stock brokerage when I can pay my analysts $5 an hour!"

Of course, that's just a concept liberals created because they have a hard time accepting that most of humanity is retarded and will vote with the fastest-talking snake-oil salesman, with nary a thought to the consequences.
>>
>>1859680
because people on the political right tend to have lower intelligence, so their chances of financial success are reduced.

So they wind up tricked into voting for policies they'll probably never benefit from.
>>
>>1859704
Thanks for keeping us all based anon!
>>
>>1859799
>"Temporarily embarrased millionaires" are metaphorically cucking themselves, economically.

This right here. As someone in the 1%, I'm amazed and perplexed at the number of lower- and middle-class people who voted to make me even wealthier. Mostly at their own expense.

Stated another way, the 1% are literally 1% of the population. In a democracy, we shouldn't have hardly any political power at all. And yet there's an entire political party and millions of non-1% Americans who actively work to keep us in the 1% and them in the 99%.

I honestly don't know if the "temporarily embarrassed millionaire" explanation is right or not. But something is causing millions of people to act against their own self-interest. That's some powerful stuff right there.
>>
>>1859799
I was under the impression the lack of upward mobility from generation to generation was a very recent phenomenon in America
>>
>>1859680
Temporary embarrassed millionaire syndrome means you think the prospect of getting rich by owning a business is more valuable than having low unemployment and higher living wages.
Someone has to do menial jobs.
Should they be living like people with actually useful skills and traits? No but they should be able to afford food and shelter.
That way we can get rid of welfare and food stamps.
>>
>>1859794
>arguing semantics for no reason at all

You know damn well what he was talking about. No reason to double down on the autism.

>>1859791
First of all, I posted it on /biz/ because this is the most relevant board for the topic. Where else would you discuss the dream of success/becoming wealthy?

You also shouldn't assume we are all NEETs. There are many people here who are doing extremely well in life and happen to enjoy browsing 4chan like anyone else.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.