[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drop shipping in USA?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: stacked.jpg (79KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
stacked.jpg
79KB, 750x937px
Alright motherfuckers. I've got an idea for a niche and I need to get this thing rolling. What do I have to do legally to open a drop shipping store. Can I use my own credit card/bank account to handle all the expenses and revenue? What do I do about taxes? I've a pathetic neet so I've never filed taxes. What do I need to do so the irs doesn't rape my asshole?

Also are there any alternatives to oberlo for automating aliexpress checkout?
>>
stop ruining fashion with your chink shit
>>
she fat
>>
i want to eat her poop
>>
>>1859152
Since you'd be a sole proprietorship, you literally just need to know how much money you are receiving and how much money you are spending for the biz ops.

I would just make a monthly income report and call it good. It would read like this

>Gross revenue (money in)
>Cost of goods sold (money out)
----------------------------
Gross Profit (substract obv)
>Operating expenses (you'd have to check what you can and can't claim - probs won't have this)
--------------------------
Total net profit

Self employment tax is 35% pretty much everywhere.

This is taxed on the net income, so factor into your margins and don't bitch cuz 65% of something you wouldn't have had anyway is infinite% return.

Your ROI, however, will come down to you and how you do biz
>>
>>1859152
Google these questions and do some research you lazy motherfucker. You should learn how to do that first.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.