[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gold 4 Bitcoin biz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: gold-front.png (84KB, 283x415px) Image search: [Google]
gold-front.png
84KB, 283x415px
I'm looking to exchange some 1oz gold bars for Bitcoin, but having a hard time finding somewhere to do this or someone to sell to. /biz/ you got any ideas?
>>
>>1858944
>I'm looking to exchange some 1oz gold bars for Bitcoin
*ETH
>>
>>1858944
Just throw it in the garbage.

You will get the same result.
>>
>>1858968
If you're referring to Etherium I don't mind selling it for that either.

>>1858977
Thanks for your suggestion but I'd rather not throw my investment away.
>>
>>1859027
Then hold onto it and don't fall for the hype sheep herding mentality.

The reason why Bitcoin is going up in fiat is because it is desperate for attention.
>>
>>1859034
I'm not selling it because I want to invest in Bitcoin.

I'm just liquidating my investment and as I'm constantly buying Bitcoin anyway, I figured it would make more sense to sell it directly for Bitcoin.
>>
>>1859056
I don't even believe you at this point.

You are so tech savy that you are always buying bitcoin yet you have no idea how to sell gold for bitcoin?

That should tell you something...
>>
>>1859227
I'm kinda looking for actual help, your comments like that, and telling me to throw it in the garbage arnt helpful.

Helpful comments or don't post, simple.
>>
>>1859235
If you really wanted help you would have used google already.

Instead you come to 4chan to state that you prefer Bitcoin over gold in a backhanded way.

You do know they can see right through it right?
>>
>>1859241
Where do you even come up with these messed up opinions?
>>
>>1858944
jmbullion . com might be able to help you they are a massive company that buys and sells a lot of gold and silver online and they accept bitcoin as payment when purchasing I'm not sure if they offer it in payment when they buy from you but that's probably your best option all you have to do is call and ask and tell them what you have it'll prolly take a few days to go through though. Or you could just sell the gold for cash. then use the cash to buy btc. but if you want to go from gold to coin that way might work
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.