[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drop shipping /noon edition?/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1489424044059.jpg (22KB, 616x556px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1489424044059.jpg
22KB, 616x556px
Alright /biz/
Tell me what your opinions on this are

>create Facebook boutique
Let's say it's earrings/jewelry
>have pictures of products etc
>let's say a pair of earrings are 5-10$
>they order from my site
>from there, I use their money to order from someone else's website to their address

Is this necessarily what drop shipping is? Or with drop shipping do you have to have inventory ON you that they buy from

Ie you spend $500 buying products first, THEN sell them

Also, instead of buying an actual domain and creating an online store, would an EBay or Amazon store work?

Ie you post pictures of your products and they go to your eBay/amazon to order, then you go to your wholesaler and order the items to them.
>
>>
File: FB_IMG_1489424005155.jpg (23KB, 720x531px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1489424005155.jpg
23KB, 720x531px
Bumpity
>>
>>1858693
Also
How do drop shippers file taxes come tax time?
>>
that's the basics of dropshipping, yeah. but you can also get a contract with companies which makes the shipping easier if they want a return or stuff like that
>>
>>1858693
>Is this necessarily what drop shipping is?
Yes. If you hold inventory, you're not drop shipping, you're just shipping items yourself. Drop shipping is white labeling the shipping process, the distribution, so a customer wouldn't be able to tell it didn't come from your company.

>Also, instead of buying an actual domain and creating an online store, would an EBay or Amazon store work?
You can do whatever you want, you need to sell.

>>1858782
An accountant.
>>
>>1858800
Thanks man

>>1858803
What about sales tax?
How do you go about that?
>>
Also what do you guys think

Should I buy "sample items" to model/take own photos of to flow with my store rather than take photos from the wholesaler? Has anyone else done that?
>>
I have a facebook community page that has about 2k followers. Think I can make money doing dropshipping by lowkey advertising niche products?
>>
>>1858863
Probably
On a rs page I follow they advertise Buying Gfs shirts and from the comments I see they get good business
>>
>>1858782
I dont.
>>
>>1859159
What happens if you don't file taxes?.

If I sell through EBay, is a permit required? Is it required to file taxes on it? Or can I get away with not? How fucked would I be if the IRS caught up though?
>>
Guys I may have fucked up. I read about dropshipping here about two months ago. Since then I've hunkered down and taught myself web design (sorta) over that period so that I could start a website. Now it turns out that all these people are making websites without knowing any code?

How do I fix this? Where would I learn to make a dropshipping site without coding?
>>
>>1860802
Shopify seems to be everyone's go-to

** What payment method do you guys use for your site?
I don't have a bank account open and was trying to avoid opening one. So I created a Paypal, however some sellers that I am buying from don't use that as a form of payment.
>>
if it costs me more money on ads than it does to sell products, im assuming it either means
>my products or niche sucks
or
>my website and brand sucks
?
>>
>>1861340
i worded that bad, i mean to say:
ads cost more than the profit i make on products
>>
>>1858693
I do this with retards on the derp weebs. Advertise as having stock in county, order from Canada and make about 100 an ounce for 0 risk. It's glorious.
>>
>>1858813
Yes
>>
>>1861371
Teach a nigga pls
>>
>>1863758
You have to live in a country where drugs cost a premium.

I set up a couple of shops advertising that i have a supply in country and will stealth ship it but due to the volume i move, it can take about a week to deliver.

People pay me bitcoin to send it to them, i take my cut and use the rest to order off some Canadian dude for less than i was paid and have it sent to the customers drop.

I sometimes get complaints over postal markings. So when the negative feedback gets too high i burn the account and move onto another one I've been growing.

It doesn't matter how cheap it is from Canada, you just have to undercut the local market and you're set.

I usually make an extra 700 to a grand a week doing it, never touch product, so there's 0 risk for me.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.