[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Giggles and Hugs -- The New Chuck E Cheese?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: gigl.png (62KB, 527x134px) Image search: [Google]
gigl.png
62KB, 527x134px
You guys have any opinion on GIGL?

Some info -- Giggles N’ Hugs (GIGL) is structured to benefit from multiple revenue drivers;

-Admission fee for play area access
-Food and beverages
-Birthday parties and private rentals
-Child drop-off service
-Beer and wine

Branded in-store and retail outlet merchandising via licensing and merchandising model U.S. and international franchising

- star-studded list of customers and their children including Sandra Bullock, Heidi Klum, Jessica Alba, Halle Berry, Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck, Denis Quaid, Mark Whalberg, Adam Sandler and Dustin Hoffman.

- Giggles N’ Hugs (GIGL) was rated among the best family and kid-friendly restaurants by CitySearch, GoCityKids, and Nickelodeon, Giggles N' Hugs (GIGL) has been voted the No. 1 family restaurant, No. 1 birthday party place, and the No. 1 indoor play space in all of Los Angeles.

- Giggles N’ Hugs (GIGL) has an O/S count of 119 million and a tiny float of 89 million or less shares

verified with TA on 02/16/17 www.otcmarkets.com/stock/gigl/profile (This means the share price

could rise very quickly with such a small amount of shares available )
>>
>>1858048
Geez, people dont care about stocks on here anymore. Guess everyone's all in ETH
>>
Im interested, but Im also new (jumped in on the ETH train). This looks enticing though.

What is the best way to pick up stocks in this?

The only thong Im nervous about as a newbie however is our decline in birthrates might also mean a decline in value for companies geared towards children. I dont really know though... thoughts?
>>
I hear you. Although I think that what you said is overweighed by the fact that they are very undervalued.

I bought it from ScottTrade....I pretty much only keep an account there to buy OTC stocks.
>>
>>1858048
Yeah this looks like a great company honestly. What's it priced at right now?
>>
>>1858591
Thanks man. Ill definitely look into it.

Bumping for more input.
>>
File: curious_pepe.png (11KB, 411x387px) Image search: [Google]
curious_pepe.png
11KB, 411x387px
fucking newborn here, what's ETH? All I get in the search engine is Ethereum. /biz/ can't be frothing on cryptos.
>>
File: gigl.jpg (210KB, 1200x758px) Image search: [Google]
gigl.jpg
210KB, 1200x758px
Good company to invest in? Sure.

Next Chuck E Cheese? ...I dunno, 6-year old me probably wouldn't want to go to Giggles N Hugs.

The emphasis on organic food, the high price for parties ($24 per snotnosed kid on the cheapest party available)...just screams rich liberal smarminess that makes it welcome in California, but not much elsewhere. Be realistic with your ROI here.
>>
>>1858048
sounds like a pederast ring to me, no thanks you kiddie fiddling fuck
>>
I occasionally day dream of buying 100k worth of this companies stock and living on the moon in a few years...never buy though..the name sounds kinda dumb :/
>>
>>1858647
Ethereum. A network designed for automated contracts, amongst other things, that cut out the middle man when doing business with another person. It uses a cryptocurrency called Ether, and is slated to possibly equal or overtake Bitcoin sometime later this year.

Tl;dr it is pretty much considered to be the next Bitcoin
>>
>>1858689
I'm not saying it will go to $5.

But the cost for a party is cheaper than Chuck E Cheese and other competition. Also, the organic food is still "kid friendly" stuff like chicken tenders, etc. Just healthier.

And I agree that it is stereotypically CA....but really, the NorthEast would like it to. Shit I live in the Midwest and if you went to the nice area of my city people would definitely go there.

>>1858647
ETH is the token used by the platform called Ethereum. You have a lot of reading to do.

>>1858601
Like 0.11....dirt cheap.

>>1858799
If you would have bought a month ago, you'd already be rich.
>>
File: IMG_4230.jpg (22KB, 236x282px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4230.jpg
22KB, 236x282px
>>1858809
>If you would have bought a month ago, you'd already be rich.

Hehe yeah but it's down 10% now...dodge a bullet there heh
>>
>>1858824
True! And I bought at 0.13 -- longer term buy for me :)
>>
File: srsly.png (16KB, 740x264px) Image search: [Google]
srsly.png
16KB, 740x264px
lads pls
>>
>>1858871
They just recently paid off their debt and went positive in the last month.

Where'd you pull that picture from?
>>
>>1858876
Latest 10-Q:

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1381435/000149315216015731/form10-q.htm
>>
>>1858889
Thank you kindly. I'm hanging onto my shares.

Malls are literally paying them to come in. They are opening a new location in the San Francisco area soon too
>>
File: IMG_4131.jpg (22KB, 420x460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4131.jpg
22KB, 420x460px
>>1858871
Does it really cost 1 million a quarter to operate a chucky cheese
>>
>>1858926
So it would seem
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.