[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs. Sometimes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: sad-pepe.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad-pepe.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs.

Sometimes I just come here because I honestly don't have any friends; I think I just vent out my frustration here and blame niggers and Jews for things because it's fun and makes me feel better about myself.

Most of the gamers I play with always yell nigger and Jews, and when I look at their Steam profiles they usually have 100+ weekly hours, me included.

I don't have a job, I pretty much just browse here and cycle between four different games. When I lose I always call the opposing team a nigger or a faggot or something offensive, and it got me thinking about how I always made fun of blacks for living off welfare when I live under my parents.

I've never really put thought into this, but am I the only one here like this? Is the redpill just cynicism, not any real truth?

I'm so fucking pathetic, this place is the only place that makes me feel like I have a voice in the world. I tried Reddit once but then I couldn't hold an argument and resorted to name calling, but here our Id's are reset per thread so I could just post anything without repurcussions.

I don't know, but honestly, is anyone here successful, so I know I'm not backing up an ideal consisting of a bunch of failures. Like proof that you go to a good school or a good job, it would make me feel a lot better about myself, I'm having an epiphany
>>
I can't even afford steam games. I just pirate most of what I play and I play a lot of league of legends.
>>
Im a 21 years old kissless virgin sho has never hugged a girl before. I have 10 btc to my name and will one day reach gladiator in wow. Im also plat in LoL. I live with my parents am neet and I dont have any friends. I also have diagnosed aspergers syndrome.
>>
Also I have never been to college because I have socisl anxiety with a retruded mandible.
>>
>>1857270
Iktfb but I was glad in Cata
>>
>>1857124
33yo neet virgin loser here. I feel your pain OP.
>>
>>1857124
I am the offended black guy who is also on welfare
>>
Is this one of those thinly veiled anti-/pol/ threads where OP pretends to be a /pol/tard that comes to the realization that his beliefs are stupid, in order to convince other /pol/tards that they're wrong/pathetic/stupid/etc?

When I used to visit that board it was always full of threads like this (especially during the later election days), often done as shitpost, but most of them seemed real, especially when OP started seriously arguing with people.
>>
File: 1488404949426.png (82KB, 239x229px) Image search: [Google]
1488404949426.png
82KB, 239x229px
>>1857358
>>
File: AygPhwgCEAE-H1C.jpg (51KB, 460x295px) Image search: [Google]
AygPhwgCEAE-H1C.jpg
51KB, 460x295px
I'm a virgin that's practically kissless. I can get on with people but don't talk much. I have spent the last four years since leaving school getting bad grades in college and then taking semesters off to work extra hours at my retail job since I couldn't handle uni anymore. At this point I want to give up on college but the amount of shifts I'm doing I'm practically a NEET.

The one thing I've got going for me is I'm quite good at my team sport and play in the top league in my city. I'm not much of a gaymer but I spend literally all day besides sports training browsing here, Twitter and crypto currency boards.

But what I'm wondering is, when I'm a millionaire in crypto, how does that change anything?
>>
>>1857358
This is a semi-rare copy pasta that shows up every now and then.
>>
>>1857124
I was basically you 3 years ago.

Now, I have a beautiful girlfriend who loves me and a decent job I enjoy.

The first step is stop going to 4chan.

Why are you here?

I'm reading through the thread and I'm wondering: What are all of you doing here if not for business and finance information?

This video helped me leave 4chan https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ

Other than that, the main reason why you feel depressed is because you feel you have no control over your life.

That simply isn't true, it's the complete opposite.

The only person who can change your life is you.

No help will arrive from the outside.

Stop waiting for a Superman.

Start today.
>>
>>1857479
>>1857491

I dun goofed. It seems this is a troll so I am wasting my time.

I should have known better.
>>
>tfw everyone in this thread is me
Even the descriptions match. This makes me feel better and worse at the same time.
>>
>>1857491
>>1857494
It might be pasta but what you've written is still meaningful to people.
>>
Get a job.
>>
>>1857491
>You feel like you have no control over your life
I was actually thinking this today. It stresses me when my crypto goes up and when it goes down. I figure since it's maybe the biggest part of my life and I don't have any control really over what happens to it.

I know it would be smart to just not worry about it and focus on developing my life in other areas but it's easier to pin myself to crypto since it's been successful so far and I expect it to be into the future. Not much control though so it doesn't feel so great.
>>
>>1857661
Can you point me into the right direction on where to start with crypto? I'm new and have some cash to my name.
>>
File: IMG_20170315_012839.jpg (78KB, 865x991px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170315_012839.jpg
78KB, 865x991px
>>1857807
Long term Bitcoin and Monero are the only two worth holding (for now) imo. Good basic info here.
https://www.monero.how/

If you plan to trade more actively this guide is immense
http://alunacrypto.blogspot.com.au/2016/03/bitcoin-altcoins-trading-complete-guide-cryptocurrency-tutorial-trading-strategy-fundamental-analysis-technical-analysis.html?m=1
>>
>>1857879
Let's say I know basically nothing, if I read these two guides will I be able to make a decision that won't fuck me over and lose all my money?
>>
>>1857124
I don't have any proof because i cant be bothered with taking a fuzzy 1mb picture and to ne honest idgaf if anyone believes me.

Just gotta kick yourself in the ass op. Life is hard. I was a lot like u. Start by self improvement. Little things like not raging at other autists.

I quit using the n word a decade ago even tho 95% of them i have met really are human trash...

I suggest making some friends and foing out.

A part time job would help.

Work hard and get a descent full time job and get your own place while trying to be a better person every day. Ots not always easy, bit i have noticed if i jist calm the fuck down and gaze out the window or something my anxiety and rage is manageable.

And dont give me this "im only a 14 i cant find a job bullshit."

I was doing mad work swinging a sledgehammer and banging wrenches at 14.

Surely you can feed the neighbors cats while theu are away or borrow your parents push mower.

Just gotta think outside the box and develop that solid work ethic.

Then u can move onto the fun stuff. Like pursuing your dream career or investing your way back into that neet life u long for, but this time on your dime.
>>
>>1857915
Btw. I also droped out of college and make 50k a year running heavy equipment
>>
>>1857908
Yeah, should be able to.
>>
>>1857928
cheers lad

Also, is affiliate marketing a meme or not?

t. man with 2much free time
>>
>>1857932
Don't know. My impression is that you need to put in the work to be successful with it. If you've got the work ethic then sure. Some mix of luck and experience is probably needed to find good niches as well.
>>
>>1857915
I'm 22... No experience no nothing. Lots of health problems. Parents hate me. No friends.

I don't know anymore.
>>
Still in school, 18, i could make a nice minimum wage a full week if worked, but painting atm is slow. I still autisticly into futures/market and have almost 1000 after paying my stuff.

Obv kv, not khv. idk how to feel, once work starts coming I can save a pretty nice amount, I did try to get a minimum wage job but only 3 people had 60-80 hour weeks and they gave me 15 on bad hours. I left it.

You won't get 40+ hours easily right?, I'm just worried on getting the money, it's fucking bullshit being on the market with less than 2k desu
>>
I just read this today and it really helped me out. Mind the title, if you truly want to change then being able to handle this much is a given

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victim_mentality
>>
>>1857479
Ah, didn't know that, thank you.
>>
>>1857124
I have seen this pasta before.

jidf or cia data mining thread.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.