[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creating a product

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1477405771475.gif (11KB, 468x60px)
1477405771475.gif
11KB, 468x60px
Has anyone here created a product? I watch shark tank and see people who are stupid as fuck but have created products that are simple but they patent it and make millions.

Anyone tried to make a product and failed? Anyone have ideas for products but you haven't prototyped or anything to move it closer to production? I have a few ideas. I just ordered some instamorph plastic to aid in prototyping. But I don't know the first thing about bringing something to market.
>>
Doing these kinds of things is how you make real and consistent money. Not gambling on drugcoins
>>
Currently in the process of doing this
Expect
- much higher costs than expected (around 80,000)
- few people able to help you
- partners unable to help you / different visions than you
- needing to get funds for an attorney in order to get funds
>>
>>1857008
Did you consider Kickstarter? It seems to me it may be a good indicator for interest in your product
>>
>>1857041
Kickstarter cannot raise 80,000. I raised about $300 but did not disclose the project, you also will have to learn a lot of difficult copyright and IP rights. Also kickstarter can be construed as an IPO depending upon what you are advertising which means you will have to file with the SEC or get fined / go to jail.

Fun times but you have to go down these paths
>>
I have an idea for a food product. A simple, commercialized version of this ethnic food. (I am ethnicity in question).

I've seen a couple chefs online make the same thing but no one has capitalized on it commercially. It's relatively simple desu. I'm no food scientist or anything. I would want a food scientist to help me perfect it just a tiny bit more though. I feel like it could really become a food craze or trend. But I have no culinary experience or passion myself desu. Wat do?
>>
I have an idea to sell to governemnts related to cars but I know fuck all how to develop it and sell it so it's probably going to die with me.
>>
>>1857641
for you
>>
>>1857595
Look for the Wendy's Chef who makes 300K
>>
>>1857595
Get a non-disclosure agreement then go to food producers and present your idea to them as a business opportunity. Before this, you should find a good name for it and register this name as a trademark. This way you can make a package that's easy money for the potential producer.
>>
>>1856978
Lol. Well put.

I have tried but my problem os that either i find something so close to it i would gdt sued.

Cant afford pattent attorney, trademarks, or any of the shit required.

Still trying ehile i groe my real estate and gain freedom tho.
>>
>>1857008
This is why i dont bother. Lol. It cost so much to make millions this way
>>
>>1857047
Tha fuck... that sucks
>>
File: 20161130_052618.jpg (151KB, 448x499px) Image search: [Google]
20161130_052618.jpg
151KB, 448x499px
>>1857595
Please god tell me it is a chio warmer. Love those warm mexican restaurant tortilla chips.
>>
>>1857698
>wendy's chef here.
>got promoted to windo licker and awkward sloe drive through windoe cunt that says i cant hear you 504 times oer visit. I make 500k noe after taxes.
>>
>>1857680
>>1857641
was selling to governemnts related to cars part of your plan?
>>
>>1857047
You don't need to ask for 80,000 though
>>
>>1856961
I had a gf who tried once. I thought it was a dumb idea and stayed away from having anything to do with it. She had a friend that used to have a sewing shop so they knocked out a few prototypes and found some people to invest. Not a lot, couple grand. Made a one of those 'call the number on screen now but wait there's more' commercials. It aired. No one called. The investor got to keep then dozens they had made for the mad rush after the commercial aired. Saw them once in an inflight catalog. Never seen them again.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.