[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amazon seller tips

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1464743175174.jpg (24KB, 960x350px) Image search: [Google]
1464743175174.jpg
24KB, 960x350px
I just got hired for a job at a warehouse where I will be manning the Amazon page. I need to get acquainted with the layout, tracking sales, creating listings, and whatever the fuck else.

Is there a tutorial for this? Any tips from Amazon marketplace sellers?
>>
www.amazon.com
>>
Shouldn't they be training you for that?
>>
>>1856429

Amazon.com » menu » help

I won't even charge this time kiddo ;^)
>>
File: 1480655099895.jpg (20KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480655099895.jpg
20KB, 600x600px
>>1856432
>>1856434
>>1856435

I'll fuck your whore mothers in their asses you cryptocurency cunts
>>
>>1856446
You are the idiot with a job you don't know how to do.
>>
>>1856453
fake it til you make it faggot lmao stay mad poorfag
>>
>>1856455

>how do I click print shipping label?

So you're just faking being retarded?
>>
>>1856429
Hopefully you can steal some kneepads before they fire your ass.
>>
What stupid fuck hires someone to manage an entire branch of their online business with no experience?
>>
>>1856518

you'd be surprised. I worked in a warehouse for six months one time. Wasn't certified for shit, never had worked in a warehouse before, nobody gave a fuck. After two months they put me in charge because I was the only white guy and Asians hate blacks and my previous boss took another job.

Was operating forklifts and shit without any kind of certification whatsoever and nobody batted a fucking eye.

So I have no doubts that someone hired OP and someone is going to regret that decision.
>>
i did this once and made a mistake because i didnt change the shipping rules for international buyers so the company was making a loss with each sale abroad lol
>>
>>1856434

kek

Amazon doesn't teach you shit
>>
>>1856518
Not OP, but I was hired to do just that with zero experience. I managed a team of 8 and I failed horribly when things actually got busy. The pay was shit which is probably why they couldn't find someone more qualified.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.