[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some kind of product thatll guarantee me funding on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: kickstarter-logo-k-color.png (13KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
kickstarter-logo-k-color.png
13KB, 800x800px
What are some kind of product thatll guarantee me funding on kickstarter, to the tune of 200-500k?
>>
>>1855532
Are you fucking dumb?
Even if someone on here knew, why in the FUCK would we tell you, for free? Get lost.

Do your own fucking research and develop your own ideas. You think just because you see a few crowdfunding projects do well, its a pathway to riches? Its not.
$200 - 500k in funding is not all profit, and to hammer the nail in the coffin, 90% OF CROWDFUNDING PROJECTS FAIL.
Meaning they dont reach their target goal.

You can't "guarantee" funding on kickstarter, or any crowdfunding site, I've seen great products fail, and retarded ones earn hundreds of thousands in funding.

Anyway, back to the point. Nope. Nobody is going to hand over information like that. Thats not even the right way to ask.
Just becasue its an anonymous image board, doesn't mean you can come on here and be a complete fucking moron without it backfiring.

To be quite honest, if you're asking /biz/ to do product research for you, then I doubt very much that you should even be considering making a consumer product too sell.
>>
>>1855552
Who hurt you?
>>
File: 62613707.jpg (80KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
62613707.jpg
80KB, 400x400px
>>1855557
Kek. I have an idea op. Maybe a device that straps around your knees and has padding to keep your legs from hurting while you suck mountains of dick?

1 point tho for not making a 45th etherium pump and dump scam thread tho.
>>
>>1855532
start a kickstarter for kneepads
>>
>>1855557
Retards like you. Get the fuck out.
>>
>>1855568
>actually retarded enough to think threads on a Mongolian board games forum affect the price of ethereum
>>
>>1855568
I'm not op fagget. Could of just ignored op and he would just waste his time bumping his own thread until it's deleted.
>>
>>1855552
>Thinking I would actually try to make the product
>>
>>1855606
THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ASKING? WHY WOULD YOU NOT JUST GO AND ACTUALLY SEE WHAT IS MAKING $200 - 500K?

OOOOOOOOOOOOH MYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!
>>
>>1855773
relax my dude, he's just another flavor of
>hurr guise how I learn programming, what can I earn, I want 6 figures

These faggots will never do anything productive, I guarantee you 99% never touch a book or tutorial on programming. Same case here, if he really was going to do it he would have put in some effort first then came with a question. They just come on here to make themselves feel better about being worthless hiki leeches by fantasizing about earning big bucks and then go straight back to jerking it to cartoons.

tl;dr don't bother responding
>>
>>1855606
What skills do you have? I have some great ideas I need to kickstart. If you are willing to do the entire campaign we can strike a deal of like 5-10% of the project total. what's your spare email?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.