[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coinbase

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: coinbase.jpg (113KB, 1200x660px) Image search: [Google]
coinbase.jpg
113KB, 1200x660px
Is coinbase a good platform for trading crypto?
>>
>>1855305
Yes, its a great place to get bitcoin and ETH, but don't expect to day trade there, it can get slow at dips when you want to just sell.
>>
>>1855312
Would this also affect when I wanted to buy in? I was going to wait for another decline in Ethereum to present a buying opportunity. I was interested in buying bitcoin, but Ethereum is much cheaper.
>>
>>1855305
It's ok if you want to buy and hold but don't plan on trading there. If anything big in the market happens they automatically freeze trading and then blame it on "technical difficulties".
>>
>>1855340
I just decided to get into crypto after I saw the rebound in Bitcoin last week. The "crypto is volatile" meme has to die. At least with bitcoin, it rises to 600, falls to 400, rises to 800, falls to 600, etc. etc. and has an upward trajectory. I missed the boat on bitcoin, so I'm going for ethereum after downloading coinbase. Would it be wise to buy and hold?
>>
>>1855340
>>1855312
This. Easy to use and good for low freq trading. It does crash a bit and have some issues but its the most user friendly for putting USD to BTC/ETH. Fees are rather high if you trade often but the instant credit card purchases an be worth it sometimes.
>>
>>1855305
If going w coin base keep in mind you want to transfer usd to your CB wallet first and THEN buy BTC after the bank transfer goes through (a few days)

During that wait time if you are buying straight btc you can get jacked out of some BTC due to buying it at THAT price several days ago and then just waiting for it
>>
>>1855305
No, not really. When shit hits the fan, like it did a few days ago, they show their true colors. In my case unrealized transaction with no trace or information about the reversal. At least they had the decency to reverse the debit card charge.
>>
>>1855369
Even if you use a debit/credit card??

Im about to throw 100$ on ETH today... would it backfire? or is it as easy as that?
>>
>>1855722
enjoy your service fee
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.