[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I blow him the fuck out or what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170313_111741.jpg (722KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170313_111741.jpg
722KB, 1440x2560px
Did I blow him the fuck out or what
>>
No you didn't.

If you were unhappy with the amount of work/compensation being given, you make it known the second it becomes an issue and quit if it's obvious they're trying to take advantage.

Half-assing and then giving the "well you didn't pay me enough to care" excuse after you get fired is pretty retarded.

Good luck getting another job when you got "fired for laziness" on your resume.
>>
>>1855086
I was only here for two weeks have 3 interviews this week alone idc
>>
>>1855057

>haha I sure blew him out r-right guys

Blue collar trash
>>
>>1855057
>I agreed to do a job for a certain pay
>Then I bitched about it after the fact and half-assed the job
>b-b-btfo right guys?
>>
No you did not btfo him. You better be no older than 18 because you are immature as fuck
>>
File: 1477489614149.jpg (47KB, 450x453px) Image search: [Google]
1477489614149.jpg
47KB, 450x453px
I would personally make your life miserable if that was me, however I do not employ or deal with blue collar Fernandos so this sort of thing would never happen in the first place.
>>
>>1855057
Do you really give a shit OP?
Its a bluecollar wagecuck job (not that whitecollar is any better, one just destroys your body, the other your soul). Forget the bullshit and get on the entrepreneur level
>>
>>1855057
Isn't it common knowledge that employers will drop more responsibilities on you despite what your job duties are on paper?
>>
You should have made your concerns over your wage known earlier. If you don't think $20 is good enough then don't go to work.

The moment you showed up for work you accepted that $20/hr, and you are expected to do the job properly.

In the end, throwing a little passive aggressive tantrum and shuffling your feet shows your immaturity only hurts you and nobody else.
It won't make your employer "realize" how valuable you are and give you that $25/hr you were crying about.
>>
>>1857091
If you let them, which OP did not do.

OP didn't BTFO him but boy are some Jews here butthurt about it anyway.

I know this is partially an RP board but you know the biggest problem in business is lying. Management lies like crazy for personal gain and then, amazingly, can't believe that a worker will evaluate a situation and act in his own self interest.

>>1857232
>It won't make your employer "realize" how valuable you are
You can't fix stupid. Employers will squander untold amounts of money on inadequate replacements to avoid giving somebody good or at least dependable even a token raise. OP is right to walk now rather than be walked on later..
>>
>>1855433
>snobbish internet neet
>>
>>1855057
Nope, you could of said anything. The employer was obviously done with you and will still be making money regardless of whether or not you have a jerb.

What are you doing now btw?
>>
>>1857542
>worker will evaluate a situation and act in his own self interest
Lol, OP lost a source of income. How is that in his self interest?

What he should have done is search for a better gig while working there. Then demand a raise and jump ship if they refuse.
>>
>>1857554
Can't buy back time when you're working at a shit company that's not paying an appropriate wage.
>>
>>1857554
It's in his self interest in that he A) avoids the abuse and B) now has more free time to concentrate on the job search. I agree that it would've been preferable to have another job to go to but job hunting while employed is not exactly easy, especially if working a physical job, one without paid time off, or both.
>>
>3 weeks in
>already wants a raise
Lmao, just quit if the employer didn't describe the job properly. Don't ask for a raise especially after you half assed the job.
>>
>>1857552
OP here had a interview and job offer yesterday for $20/hr with literally next to no labor involved told them I would accept or reject by Friday as for I have 2 more interviews scheduled later this week
>>
>>1857655
>job hunting while employed is not exactly easy
Agree but you don't know exactly if your employer is jewing you. Perhaps there is no better paying job with the same description which means employer is paying you a fair wage in accordance to local market. You would fuck yourself over quitting in such situation.
>>
>>1857554

Read the thread; he says he has 3 interviews just this week.

If he really was doing all that shit for $20 an hour, he's right to leave. He's wrong to just not show up and leave the customers and the business high and dry.

I worked as a 3rd shift wage slave with a lazy dipshit who was there for 15 years so he made $16 an hour while I made $9. He'd call in """sick""" the day before his days off so he could make it a 3 day weekend and he'd do it right before and right after vacations to give himself 8 or 9 days off instead of 7. When he was there he was slow as fuck and always bitching about his GF fucking other guys, but always took her back. Raising a kid that looks nothing like him.

I used to outwork almost everyone there then I said fuck that and started doing the bare minimum. Left as soon as I could.

Feels good.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.