[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I had a job interview on Friday night and was planning to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1455478699305.jpg (76KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1455478699305.jpg
76KB, 612x612px
So I had a job interview on Friday night and was planning to write a thank you email today.

Problem is, I don't have the email or phone number of the producer who interviewed me.
However I have the contact info of the HR recruiter.

I could try to find the producers email, but this guy is somewhat famous so maybe he doesn't want his email to be found for some reason.

I was going to email the HR recruiter to thank him and the producer. Something along the lines of
>"It was a pleasure meeting you and thank you again for setting up my interview. I also wanted to thank (name of producer) for taking his time out to discuss the position with me" etc etc.

Should I tell the HR Recruiter to tell the producer that? Should I just thank the HR recruiter and then ask him for the producer's email so I can thank him directly? Or should I write a thank you letter in a doc/pdf thanking the producer, then attach it to the email for the hr recruiter and ask him to send it to the producer?

What would you do?
>>
Oh I forgot to also ask if I should write and leave that message as is without asking the hr recruiter to forward it to the producer. Like to just tell the HR recruiter to thank him for me.
>>
File: IMG_7227.png (665KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7227.png
665KB, 1334x750px
>Write the email to HR
>Please forward this to the producer. Thank you both for your time.
>>
>>1854768
But if I'm asking HR TO forward it to the producer, should I write "Dear (producer name) blah blah blah" when the email was sent to HR?

I'm just wondering how my message should be addressed? Especially when there were things I discussed only with the producer and not the hr recruiter
>>
>>1854800
Check the HR guy's e-mail.

If it's [email protected], first send your e-mail to [email protected]. If it's not correct, the e-mail will just bounce.

In that case you send it to HR guy.
>>
>>1854800

Why don't you write a handwritten letter like a normal person. Delivery it to his receptionist if mailing it will take too long.
>>
>>1854843
As I said before, I could try to find the producers email, or ask the hr recruiter for it, but this guy is somewhat famous so maybe he doesn't want his email to be found for some reason.
>>
>>1854856
Because email is quicker and more convenient.
>>
>>1854865

If getting the job is important to you, send a real letter. You'll be the only applicant who sent a real letter.
>>
>>1854860
You're overthinking. He doesn't want random fanboy or sales guy to send him an e-mail. But you've talked to him and he's expressed at least some interest in you. It's okay to send an e-mail.
>>
>>1854895
I guess, but I was also told that trying to look for his email could come off as desperate or stalkerish if he didn't give it to me himself.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.