[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Another day wasted on 4chan instead of doing something productive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: pepe-the-frog-meme-17.png (57KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog-meme-17.png
57KB, 500x382px
>Another day wasted on 4chan instead of doing something productive
>>
>>1854031
And this is something new??
>>
>>1854031
Don't tell me you don't even browse Poloniex.
>>
if you buy eth, you need not be productive
>>
>>1855072
Buy Eth with what money you faggot? He should be trading minor alternative coins for 50-200% gains before he starts going for the 4000-8000 btc volume coins.

ETClassic was good while it lasted.
>>
File: 1396302561702.jpg (66KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1396302561702.jpg
66KB, 340x340px
>>1854031

nothing is ever going to change
>>
>>1854031
Just got back from my job. What's wrong, anon?
>>
>>1854031
>day
What a weird way to spell the word "year".

Mfw I'm not even joking.
>>
>>1855094
Nothing is going to change if you don't change.
>>
>>1857331
but how?
>>
>>1857343
By making positive changes.

You know what you have to do, "but how but how" JUST FIGURE OUT YOUR PROBLEMS THEN TAKE STEPS TO FIX THEM. FUCK.
>>
>>1857343
Nothing comes from nothing. You have to make things happen. If you keep doing what you've been doing all the time you simply can not expect a different outcome. Change things up, change your daily routine, try making new habits, make yourself aware of the consequences of your actions / inaction. Set yourself goals and be determined to work towards them every day.
>>
>>1857359
I'm completely capable to change my routine I just don't have anything I really want, I don't like to buy shit or be famous or loved by others.

I do exercise like every day, I try to be professional at my job, but I'm not happy with any achievement , that is my problem, I want to change but I don't know what I want, everything is more boring every year and the only outcome I see, is kill myself.
>>
>>1857366
So you're depressed, that's it?
>>
>>1857370
yes, I think so.
>>
>>1854031

Speak for yourself, I'm going to work in a couple of hours

8-12 hours shitposting a day is enough for me
>>
>>1857371
Okay then.
>I want to change but I don't know what I want
I'd say the first thing you should do is take some time and reflect on the things that are important to you / make you happy. What could you do to have more of that in your life? What are the things you haven't tried that could potentially enrich your life / bring you happiness? (Those can be things you just think you won't enjoy, because they might require you to get ouf of your comfort zone, etc). Just like with goals, many people have never spent any time really thinking about those things; when asked they either don't know or just say whatever they think other people would say.
>I just don't have anything I really want
That would mean you already have everything you want. Do you honestly believe that? Even if you do, don't you think you could learn to appreciate everything you have more than you do now?

When you're done with that you can still research what you can do to help with depression, e.g. supplement Vitamin D and Zinc, etc.
>>
>>1857403
thank you for your help, i think you are a really good person.

I will try to think more in what I want, but I'm not planning on taking any drugs.
>>
>>1857435
I'm not advocating the use of drugs, Vitamin D and Zinc are as safe as it gets and can already have a big impact on your mood / general well-being. Alternatively you can of course spend more time in the sun and eat foods rich in Zinc.

If you really want to take it seriously, I would recommend that you write a list of the things that you want, that mean a lot to you, that make you happy, etc. Ideally you update it every once in a while; in the beginning more often than later on. It doesn't matter if you have the same items on the list every time, it's just important that you internalize them. Over time the list WILL eventually change, simply because your priorities / life situation change - and also because everything comes at a price, e.g. time spent doing x means less time for y, moving places may mean seeing friends and family less often and so on. So in some cases you may find out that what you thought would make you happier actually didn't have the positive impact on your life that you expected.

Something different:
Even if you're saying you aren't happy with any achievement it is still important to remind yourself of your achievements, hardships you have overcome and difficult situations you have mastered. One of my friends keep something like a photograph album (but it doesn't just have photos in it, he also writes things down or keeps other things as reminders) that he basically uses to "collect" all his big and even minor achievements. Sometimes we just seem to forget about past accomplishments and it just generally hurts our self-esteem, confidence and mood. Flicking through those pages will make you appreciate your own efforts and accomplishments a lot more.
>>
Install leechblock, it helped me alot
limit the timer to 10 minutes every 2 hours, you will find out that you will use the small timeframe you can spend here only in worthwhile threads (read:very, very few)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.