[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is cryptocurrency really worth investing in instead of stock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: pissed off pepe.jpg (19KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
pissed off pepe.jpg
19KB, 306x306px
Is cryptocurrency really worth investing in instead of stock or something else? Or is it just a meme you guys like to throw at each other?

Real answers please, no meming. It appears that half this board is posts about cryptocurrency, yet I still don't know whether it's a decent investment.
>>
Nigga, is pennies to over $1200 per coin a good investment? You tell me.
>>
>>1853876
I've had better luck with coins than stock. Made over 2000 in two days. Stocks are really unpredictable and any news will scare everyone to jump from stock to stock.
>>
>>1853876
look at it this way, with crypto you're competing against stoned pepes, with stocks you're competing with goldman bros. which group can you better beat in a game of financial wits?
>>
File: sayako.png (291KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
sayako.png
291KB, 640x360px
>>1853876
No, it's a Ponzi scheme run by pakistanis that know and understand the codes and algorithms.
Don't listen to the shills here.
It's difficult to get your money out of crypto and back into usable money.

The only real way to make money in this world is working for it.
People smarter than you and I have tried and failed many times over.
>>
>>1854645
>It's difficult to get your money out of crypto and back into usable money.
It's fucking not
>Transfer money to coin exchange
>buy+sell how you like
>Transfer money back to you bank account

Maybe you are living in a shit hohle or have a shitty coin exchange. Kranken works perfectly fine and is easy to use.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.