[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AMD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 53863A_AMD_E_Blk_RGB.png (9KB, 821x197px) Image search: [Google]
53863A_AMD_E_Blk_RGB.png
9KB, 821x197px
Is anyone else expecting a jump in AMD tomorrow? I just bought a few shares at $14.60 I'm expecting it to reach $15 or even possibly $16 by noon.
>>
AMD is still a topic?
>>
They're projected to do well. They've recently got put on the s&p 500, as I recall. They'll probably double by the end of the year.
>>
>>1853831
Think I should hold for a week or should I jump the train early?
>>
>>1853825
There's a bunch of r/wallstreetbets hype. Plus as gamerfag I'm pretty confident in the stock
>>
What would be considered a safe investment? How much would be reasonable?
>>
>>1853831
>They'll probably double by the end of the year
I doubt that. I expect 22$ max. Double won't happen until Navi/Zen 2/3
>>
>>1854974
>Double won't happen until Navi/Zen 2/3

What about Vega? That comes out in Q2/Q3 and rumours suggest it seems to be pretty good.
>>
>>1856014
VEGA is not gonna be anything revolutionary. It will boost sales a little bit but most people will still keep buying 1080ti.

Personally the only reason I'm invested is because of naples. Also all their products seem to be designed around enterprise solutions, both zen and VEGA have enterprise focused design, gaming is more of an afterthought. Because of this I think AMD is gonna do well, not conquer the gaming market but maintain and take back a lot of the enterprise market.
>>
Nah it's gonna crash. I'm shorting it then buying the dip.
>>
>>1853818
>I just bought a few shares at $14.60

Jesus I read the buy high sell low meme around here but people actually fucking do this?
AMD was just down to 12.90 last week or so, just because a stock is going up does not mean you should buy in.
It's clear you have done little to no research into your claim of it reaching 15 or 16. Why even buy in then?
At the end of the day you threw away 50 bucks or whatever but if you're never told to stop being dumb you'll only escalate to buying hundreds of shares for some random stock with no knowledge as to why and left holding the bag.
>>
File: 1487727368228.jpg (52KB, 858x402px) Image search: [Google]
1487727368228.jpg
52KB, 858x402px
>>1853831
>>1853818
>>1854974
>>1856014

HMMM... my feelings based projections show this stock going upwards to the moon.

source: my asshole

do you cucks realize how retarded you sound when you type shit like this out?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.