[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to invest in stocks with <$50?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Jordan Belfort.jpg (401KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Jordan Belfort.jpg
401KB, 1500x1000px
Im pretty broke rn and want to learn how to invest in penny stocks or something so i can make a little money and learn something at the same time
>>
Invest in a job.
>>
>Jordan_Belfort.jpg
>>
I've made $15 on Robinhood with $100
>>
>>1851252
Or you could have made 1500 with 10k which is less than 6months of savings in a minimum wage job.
First get a job then you can start investing otherwise is retarded and pointless, if you dont use at least 5-10k then time invested is worth more than the return you get and that's assuming you're a good for nothing minimum wage drone.
>>
>>1851270
>less than 6months of savings in a minimum wage job

If you're a NEE- oh wait
>>
>>1851270
I'm busy with school from 7:00 AM to 9:30 PM so
>>
>>1851276
Bumping for OP because I'm on the same boat.
I wonder if I could get a job that I work only on weekends.
>>
>>1851283
You might try a movie theatre. They tend to hire more weekenders as that's when their load is heaviest.
>>
>>1851285
Really? I didn't know that, thanks, anon, I will try!
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 328x154px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 328x154px
prostitute yourself to elderly men for pennies on the dollar
>>
>>1851232
>"broke rn"
>"penny stocks"
lmao anon
>>
>>1851232

>begin writing a post to help you
>realize you have less than $50, not $50k
>>
dont do stocks, do currency trading
>>
>>1851285
Try security but that requires certification.
>>
>>1851232
use paper money first to learn since youre broke then move onto the robinhood meme
>>
>>1851285

Check Walmart. A buddy of mine did school M-Th and then cashiered at Walmart Fri, Sat, and Sunday. Those are the days that they really need help anyway.
>>
>>1851276
The do fucking school working during that time instead of trading single stocks like a retard.
>>
>>1851232
Actually, let me rephrase that. If you want to learn about stocks, you really shouldn't be wasting time with $50 that you won't be able to use in a way that would help you with investments in the future and instead play a stock market game with simulated capital. Ideally make several portfolios and try different strategies. By the time you actually have enough money worth spending time on buying real stocks, you may figure out what has been known for generations and stop shorting like the retards on biz and buy diversified blue chips and move on with your life.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.