[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get my parents to buy me a $40,000 car?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Instead of going straight into a University of California, I attended Saddleback College (located in southern orange county) for two years, which saved us over $28,000 in tuition + fees alone. With all the money saved and the sacrifice of attending a university my first two years, I feel I at least deserve a new year. A lot of kids here drive entry level luxury cars and i feel as if it would serve me well if i had one too. I would have many benefits of a new car: safety features, more job opportunities, wider social interactions, future graduation gift maybe?, ect.) I'm looking at something before i transfer in the Fall, either a BMW, Mercedes, or Lexus. How should I approach them?
>>
>>1850539
you sound like such a fucking entitled little shit
>>
>>1850539

Just convince them to buy you a 12 gauge and then promtly shoot yourself in the leg leading to you dying painfully due to blood loss.
>>
>>1850539
Bait
>>
>>1850539
1.) Buy an industrial sized bottle of bleach
2.) Drink it
>>
you need to guilt trip them, my man. Tell them no girl will want to breed with a carless person, stuff like that. It always works on normies.
>>
buy a miata, gayboy. $4000 for a first gen in perfect condition, and you get bitches.
>>
>>1850539
>cant afford 40k car by himself
lol
>>
get 40k for something that will lose half its value in 5 years or invest 40k make actual money... hmmm
>>
>>1850539
>posts car wrapped in gay flag
>>
>>1850539
you are a pathetic excuse for a man and if in 30 years your children could see this post that you have made, they would be completely ashamed if they had any sense... but they will likely be as retarded as you so maybe not
>>
Get a 3k civic for grocery geting and an s2000 for weekend hoons. You won't need a 40k moneypit landbarge.

If the prestige of a badge still matters the most to you, get a used a45 amg
>>
>>1850727
I mention the s2000 as an appreciating asset.
>>
>>1850539
haha fuck yourself. if you want a car, buy a car with your own money. otherwise do not buy a car
>>
>>1850539
>BMW, Mercedes, or Lexus
Are you a gypsy? No? A nigger? Presumably not, so why this kind of bullshit "investment"?

>Safety features
Buy a second-hand jap economy shitbox.
>More job opportunities
>Wider social interactions

If you can't outright buy a car yourself, don't think about getting it. A car is amongst the worst investments you can make. $40k worth of toothpaste would hold its value better than a stupid car. If you have to, buy used at least.

Personally, if I had a car budget and wanted to impress, I'd do something like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUrfIW4zQmM

It's a bit dated now, but still fun and it works the same. Research a car (or just ask on >>>/o/ I guess) that is cheap to get and easy to modify, then find one owned by an old fuck/driven gently, modify it or use some of your gigantic car budget to have a mechanic do it, and there you go, you'll beat any entry Mercedes and Lexus, most BMWs probably.

Personally I'd just get the jap economy shitbox, or maybe a larger one if I felt I needed the "security" (volvo or something, never breaks down). If you need to start competing with buying and showing off expensive items, against these people, you'll never win. Don't play that game, it's not worth it. If you can't get girls without a fancy cars, the problem isn't the car.

>>1850730
>s2000
>appreciating asset
Possibly if he takes real good care of it, but how much money are you going to have to throw into it to maintain it? Not a good deal overall, only if you really have the extra money imo.
>>
Kick and scream, it's probably what you've always been doing for the past 20 years anyways, you fucking manchild.
>>
Excellent troll thread OP
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.