[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

My company is engaged in lighting (chandeliers, lamps)
And i called her: Russian Vintage House
What do you think about this name?
>>
>>1849882
Why?
Does your company have anything to do with russia? Does your company have anything to do with the buzzword "vintage"? Does your company have anything to do with houses? It's sounds like a chinese company where they just throw a bunch of english words together and think it sounds cool like "blood snow apple"
>>
>>1849900
How can I name a company that makes lighting for the house?
>>
>>1849904
Is it a website?
>>
>>1849904
Call it vintage chandelier warehouse
>>
>>1849909
No it's company.
I want to make chandeliers. And I do not know how to name the company
>>
>>1849909
>>1849911
I'm from Nizhny Novgorod (a city in Russia)
Nizhny Novgorod abbreviated sound: Nino
If I call Nino Lighting
How will this sound?
>>
>>1849914
FUCK!
http://nino-leuchten.de/en/
>>
>>1849914
Much better.
>>
>>1849918
maybe: 42 lighting?
lol
>>
Maybe: LUMSO?
My surname: Sokolov
>>
Nino Chandeliers
>>
>>1849882
Maybe: lumgem?
>>
The Illuminati
>>
>>1849951
Just make it nino-chan for short.
>>
>>1849951
lol
>>
>>1849960
http://ninochan.com/
Some chinese
>>
>>1849959 --->
>>1849962
>>
Maybe: Geometry of light ?
>>
>>1849975
OR Illuminating Geometry ?
>>
ninolight?
>>
triforce light?
>>
Happy Radiance
>>
>>1849990
How about the Guengzong happy radiance lucky company
>>
>>1849992
ahah lol
>>
We live in an age of descriptive names; if people don't know what you do or sell immediately, they're going to be confused.

Using a non-descriptive name ("Red Bull") instead of a descriptive one ("Monster Energy") is a long-term branding strategy.

(Red Bull got away with it because being the first of your kind allows you to occupy a place in the consumer's mind for a long time, but when you're not the first, it's tough. And FYI Red Bull was founded in the 80s and Monster came out in 2002 but is close to having their amount of market share.)
>>
>>1849914
I think Nizhny is a great name.

I can imagine seeing the shopfront next door to stella mccartney in kensington high street

Nizhny - chandeliers and vintage lighting
>>
Chandeliers from nizhny novgorod, it sounds like something antique and classic about it. Rememiscent of tsarist russia, remeniscent of faberge eggs decadent gold leaf tolstoy dostoyevski colnel with a big moustache and a dacha in the countryside
>>
>>1849882
It's your company, name it what you want

I named my company something that has nothing to do with what we do (partially on purpose)

But the name is smooth

I like your Nino name too
>>
Lights of Nino
Shine of novogorod
Classical nizhney
Few that came to mind
>>
>>1850537
Thats good, but your logo better have all that shit on it, with the name around it
>>
Call yourself The Chandelier Company
Seriously

Don't let on that you sell from Russia to international buyers.
>>
>>1849882
Maybe something like "City of Light"?
All those other names are boring imo
>>
Novolux Chandeliers

Lux means light in Latin.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.