[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you tried restarting your computer >IT \ CS degrees

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1465817813806.jpg (99KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1465817813806.jpg
99KB, 1920x1080px
Have you tried restarting your computer

>IT \ CS degrees
>>
>>1849291
>Implying you can get a job in the states with an IT/CS degree in 2017
Just bite the bullet, move to bangalore and paint a dot on your forehead.
>>
how do i invent operating system and become next bill gates?

Also, how the fuck did computers even take off. The normies didn't start using them till the late 90s, and before it was literal neckbeards.
>>
>>1849465
You'll never surpass TempleOS guy, don't bother
>>
>>1849465
Bump for this. Serious inquiry
>>
>>1849291
would rather them tell you your computer is a piece of junk youre cheap and go fuck your self? no, so let them ask you to restart it.
>>
>>1849501
I would honestly love that kind of honesty from pajeet

>I am trapped in a closet with ten other men talking to you, why do you think I give a fuck about your compooter?
>>
Heres the problem with IT help. Why the fuck is computer repair service separate from the retailer? Theres been times where i get a laptop from bestbuy, the screen has a backlit problem, and it could take weeks just to ship it back to HP just to repair it. They should have a repair service inside the store because no one wants to wait a month to ship their computers back to the manufacturer.
>>
>>1849508
They do have on site repair, it's just barebones. Imagine stocking X replacement parts or holding a good for a week before the spare arrives, only to have a completely untrained monkey replace the part. Also liability. Why is your bank not your tax accountant ?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.