[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Selling Puppies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170310-213731.png (149KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170310-213731.png
149KB, 720x1280px
Anyone here sell dogs for a living? The prices that some breeds sell for is ridiculous and it can't be that hard to bring them up can it? They breed and you have more 'Unique' and 'Gorgeous' puppies to flip for £2500 each. Why does this seem like such an obvious thing to do, what am I missing here?
>>
Here's the plan, dedicate a room in my house to puppy breeding. Keep them at an age to produce as many puppies as possible and flip them for £1000 each.. if i can sell 10-15 puppies a year then i should be good. Does anyone know the legality behind artificial insemination in case they don't breed?

If this goes well I'll be making decent income for very little work, i can then sell the older breeders and start breeding younger home made puppies.. endless supply of income man.
>>
Do you have any evidence these dogs actually sell? They aren't exactly the usual breeds to fetch such a high price.

First, you need to buy a breeding female from great pedigree, which will cost anywhere from 5-10 times the price of a puppy (which on the real hot-ticket breeds are only sold already neutered to keep them rare and the bloodline pure). Then you need apply for the necessary licenses to start breeding animals at home. Now pay off the owner of a high-class male for a little doggy sex session (if unlucky - several times). Then care for the dog throughout pregnancy and birth, racking up dozens of vet visits, ultrasounds, meds, vaccinations for your dog and all the puppies. Feed the now increased number of dogs several months until you pay for neutering surgery and can then sell them off, which is always a bit of a gamble in terms of price when it comes to priority (firstborns sell for more), rank (dominant puppies sell for more), sex (depends on what the customer wants), personality (curious and calm dogs sell for more) and coat. All the while ensuring proper accomodation, dealing with dozens of potential customers who want to visit several times. And to tie it all up you must now produce the proper documentation and file taxes for all the bullshit you had to pay.

There is decent money. But if you do it properly, it's not easy money. The easy money is in pawning off sick malnutritioned puppies raised in a concrete back yard from mongrels, smuggled into the country with a dozen stuffed into the trunk of a car for 3-400 bucks each to idiots who'll never care for them properly.
>>
>>1848549

Bruh just cause someone puts an Ad up that says AKC certified bulldogs, $2,500 a pup doesn't mean they are getting that.

I worked in a pet store and have seen many puppy mills, kitten mills, etc...

There's a little bit of money but only if you run the operation like a sweatshop with no regard for the animals life.

I would not recommend this, it is not profitable.
>>
I think it's pretty clear OP doesen't care for the animals. He just want's to farm them until their tits look like cow tits.
>>
>>1848549
Parents paid $3500 for a German Shepherd so it's definitely possible.

Its more about marketing than anything. You have to treat the animals well and target rich folks to make the big bucks.

If you're a cheap fucker, you'll sell puppies for $500 max, and won't make enough money.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.