[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT THE FUCK I SOLD AT 1200

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: HOLY FUCK.png (140KB, 1660x843px) Image search: [Google]
HOLY FUCK.png
140KB, 1660x843px
WHAT THE FUCK I SOLD AT 1200
>>
>>1847008
lel
>>
same boat here dude
gonna kill myself brb
>>
>>1847023
thankfully it was only 1 BTC and i got 14.something on my wallet

but holy shit whhat the fuck is going on
>>
It will drop below 1k in the next few days. You heard it here first.
>>
File: 1476383252923.jpg (324KB, 2151x2603px) Image search: [Google]
1476383252923.jpg
324KB, 2151x2603px
>>1847024
I sold all and my buy order at 1160 didn't go through cause we only went down to 1170
>>
I bought at 1140 and sold at 1201.

I think I did okay.
>>
calm down fags, price will dip if it gets approved or denied. you did the right thing. this mother fucker is ready to pop.
>>
File: 1471730511890.png (53KB, 887x560px) Image search: [Google]
1471730511890.png
53KB, 887x560px
>>1847140
I want to believe
>>
>>1847144
just ask the thousands of people trying to move bitcoin right now but cant, btc is broken and blockstream is too greedy to fix it
https://blockchain.info/charts/mempool-size?timespan=1year

it's pumped up by speculators right now and they are about to take their money and run, leaving everyone with a broken coin
>>
>>1847008
Look at 1200 on that graph. Depending on where you bought, you probably made a good sale.
>>
>>1847140
>if it gets approved or denied
Didn't Trump put a halt on all regulations?
>>
>>1847212
by that logic it will be denied, not approved

if they aren't doing regulation they wouldn't enact new rules and therefore approve new regulation
>>
>>1847148
so what's actually causing that?
>>
>>1847361
block size is too small for the network volume, which drove up transaction costs to the point where 55% of all btc addresses have less in them than what it would take to perform a transaction. the miners are making bank off the high fees (which prioritize transactions), and the miners control the network, so they are trying to prevent bitcoin unlimited from gaining traction, which would fix the network and thus lower tx fees. greed will cause the death of bitcoin if bitcoin unlimited doesn't win over core.
>>
>>1847381
Yea I was just reading about the blocksize debate on bitcoin.it, also found out there are only 3 transactions per second happening and at most 7/second supported theoretically, which is frighteningly little IMO.
>>
>>1847043
No. You sold out fortunes that your decendents would have inherited
>>
>>1847447
Hindsight, man. I made $30. That's something at least.
>>
>>1847447
Fuck descendants. Im 27, if in 10 years im not rich im killing myself.
If im rich i'll fuck tons of 8+ hookers then off it
>>
>>1847148
when do we think BTC will tank?
>>
>>1847546
impossible to say, it might take some time to digest "what's left" if the etf is denied. it might start right away. if I was holding, I'd sell before the etf decision.

then again if etf is approved it could shoot to the moon. I'm just glad I'm only holding ETH and don't have to stress over it.
>>
>>1847553
pretty certain the bubble is gonna burst either way tomorrow
>>
>>1847496
>making $30

haha, dude most people spend that in tx fees on a trade
>>
>>1847008
congrats, you are now a nocoiner
>>
>>1847381
>bitcoin unlimited
Quick rundown?
>>
>>1847994
Yeah, it ran down pretty quickly.
>>
>>1848564
not quite
https://blockchain.info/charts/bitcoin-unlimited-share
>>
Another powergrab attempt just like Bitcoin XT and Bitcoin Classic. Only low IQ mongs that still don't understand it's impossible to scale bitcoin onchain to mainstream levels without centralizing the nodes support BUllshit. People with a functional brain support Core + segwit + LN.

Handling the main branch of the software into a team of amateur coders, giving full control over miners, splitting the blockchain, rejecting segwit... it's like every wrong decision on a single package.
>>
>>1848777
yeeeep
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.