[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My childhood friend tried to persuade me to do Amway today. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1430657732173.jpg (481KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1430657732173.jpg
481KB, 768x768px
My childhood friend tried to persuade me to do Amway today. I felt really sorry for him. Anyone have similar experience when a good friend or relative tried to fuck you over?
>>
Yeah, it's hard to convince someone out of it because it would imply their stupidity and gets them defensive.
>>
Some fucking Indian kid at a Best Buy tried to get me into Amway.
>>
>>1846983
They're not intentionally trying to fuck you over; they're genuinely brainwashed themselves. My parents fell for one called "Market America" and my college buddies fell for "Venmo". I even wrote a paper on the topic; its pretty interesting how they get otherwise smart people.
>>
>>1846983
Half my cousins and sisters do rodan and fields. Shit filled my Facebook feed fast so had to block their posts.

They are always trying to sell me shit for my gf
>>
>>1846983
Yeah, I tried to convince somebody that pyramid schemes were a scam, and if the primary motivation is seeking new members and not selling products, it's a garbage institution. I think I might've also tried showing the math on how unit sales too, maybe.

Didn't work. Guy is a fucking moron.
>>
What arguments do you use for demolishing multi-level marketing shill's mind?
>>
>>1846983
Alien best girl
Sadist merc a worst
>>
>>1847112
>Venmo
The payment processor owned by PayPal or something else? PayPal is obviously legit.
>>
>>1847183
>I only need 6 people beneath me to be profitable!

okay, how many people are above you?

>I have no idea

well, if its more than about 9 or 10, then it's mathematically impossible no matter how hard you work.

its all about exponents. The person on top gets 6 people, the 6 people below him each need 6 people. that's 36 people needed for 2nd tier to be reliably profitable. Now each of those 36 need 6 people, so 216 people are needed for the 3rd. Continuing this logic, you need 1296 for 4th, 7776 for 5th, 46,656 for 6th, 279936 for 7th. by the time you hit 11th, you're already at the entire population of the united states (including children). By the 13th, you need every person on earth 4 times over.
>>
>>1847323
Shit I meant Vemma
>>
>>1846998
Amway is dominated by Indians. Back before I knew what it was, I got invited to a seemingly professional job fair being hosted at a reputable centre. Turns out it was "Little India: Amway Edition". Good thing I figured out what a bloody scam it was

>the damn poo in loo who invited me hounded me for months trying to get me to sign up. Even offered /threatened to come to my home and talk to my father (was about 18 that time) about the "benefits and gains"
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.