[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is buying a sports teams a good investment? Roman Abramovichs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 250px-Roman_Abramovich_2.jpg (19KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Roman_Abramovich_2.jpg
19KB, 250x375px
Is buying a sports teams a good investment? Roman Abramovichs networth has decreased by like 3 billion or so since buying Chelsea
>>
>>1846685
90% of these companies, your profitability/feasability hinges on getting a 500M handout from the local government.

not only is it a pain in the ass business, its basically the most cancerous industry of the modern age.
>>
>investing in niggos
>losing networth

Gee wiz, really makes u think...
>>
You guys really believe he bought Chelsea to make a profit?
>>
>>1846694
This, a little is good, but soccer is overvalued af imo
>>
No, nobody buys sports team to make a profit, they buy them for the status and for a hobby...
>>
>>1846685
It's not an investment, its a passion. They're just at a point where they can afford to spend billions on a toy rather than just the newest ferrari. I.E Ballmer.
>>
It's a way to clean dirty money.

Local govts don't care, panem et circenses.
>>
>>1846887

Also the value of the club rises a lot. Abramovich paid £140m to buy the club and it is worth 2,2 billion euros now. The way to make money on sports teams is by rising the value of the club.
>>
The only reason Abramovich bought Chelsea is because he wanted to retire from real "politics" but he still loves the thrill of it

Football is like "politics" minus the killing and being exiled like his friend Boris, and him, If I'm not mistaken?

Also, he cheated, murdered and blackmailed his way to 15 billion... why not have some with it? His best friend and former teacher, (Boris) went bankrupt and then killed himself because of Abramovich.

He spent 1.5 billion on a superyacht. He pumped 1 billion into Chelsea within the first year. Guy just wants to have some fun now probably
>>
>>1846685
No it's not.
But I predict a rise in those "sport management" mba meme degrees tho.
>>
>>1846685
it's called money laundering
>>
What's the quickest way to become a Millionaire?
Start as a Billionaire and buy a football club.
>>
>>1846685
no, it a power trip for old white men to own and bunch of african americans and make them run around. fuck white people and fuck trump
>>
>>1849034
The best footballer in the world is white. As is the second best, etc

Go watch negroball you pleb fuck
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.