[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to make as much money as possible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: spongebob thinking.gif (42KB, 296x200px) Image search: [Google]
spongebob thinking.gif
42KB, 296x200px
>tl;dr how do I have multiple jobs that don't conflict with each other time wise and don't make me work past 10pm on fridays and saturdays

But without having to work past 10 pm on Fridays and Saturdays because that's when I go out at night
I can only work fast food or restaurant jobs because I'm 19

How do I avoid having to close places

Current situation
>orientation for tgi fridays was today and this is my schedule so far
>friday (tomorrow) 5-11
>saturday 5-10
>sunday 2-10
>monday off
>tuesday 5-11
>wed 5-close (and 11 isn't?)
>thurs 5-close
>fri and sat off
>sunday 2-10
>monday off

Schedule is all over the place on which days I work (makes getting a 2nd job hard) and the times are bullshit
Have an offer from some small time family run asian place to clean their dishes friday sat and sun from 5/6-10/11
Possible offer incoming from a korean place that wants me 10am-4pm

A million other places I can look for work that hopefully will give me solid schedules and won't make me stay any later than the store itself stays open
What do?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-07-21-35-26.png (491KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-07-21-35-26.png
491KB, 1440x2560px
Loading up on too much work will reduce the amount of time and energy available for reading books for actual jobs that make more money.
>>
Kill yourself?
>>
I don't think another job will get you where you want to go. Think bigger. Don't trade your time for money.
>>
>>1846455
I need money in the short term and honestly working one hour past 10 isn't //that// bad (its extremely annoying) the real problem is if this tgi fridays place won't give me 5 days a week I need a 2nd job but fridays want's to give me hours that are everywhere

If I get an offer from the 10am to 4pm place I think I'll quit tgi fridays and work the chinese place on saturdays and sundays, and suck up having to work 2 jobs on one day (fridays) because this way I'll have plenty of money but without having to work past 11 except on one day out of my fridays and saturdays and I can probably get the chinese people to let me get out of that too
>>
File: 1487394397947.jpg (53KB, 390x390px) Image search: [Google]
1487394397947.jpg
53KB, 390x390px
nigga.

disassociate time and money.
>>
Dude get out of hospitality/service asap

Labouring is better at least the hours are reasonable

Working nights at some shit tier food joint or bar is not worth the damage to your sleep cycle/ diet/ social life
>>
>>1846695
What do you mean by laboring?
>>
>>1846447
Welcome to the real world you mong. Here's some advice; stop going out every weekend.
>>
>>1846447
>only can work fast food...

Bro, you are 18 or over.

Go get a real job.

Jump in some equipment or go be a welders helper ona pipeline and build u a truck...

I make over 50k a year and dropped out of junior college.

Twice...
>>
>>1846734
Means manual labor i think.

Any pleb retard with a strong back can get grunt work in construction or the oil field.

Work hard, pay attention, learn wtf you can, move up to easier/better pay.

Do this until u figure out how to free yourself
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.