[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I plan on raising a 7 child family, I figure the best way to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: C2gcrI7UsAAvYWg.jpg (33KB, 480x354px) Image search: [Google]
C2gcrI7UsAAvYWg.jpg
33KB, 480x354px
I plan on raising a 7 child family, I figure the best way to achieve this is to get myself some tax training as well as an electrician certification so that I'm not quite a CPA but I can at least get significant benefits from it. Can /biz/ recommend anything like that or is my only option a 4 year CPA degree?
>>
bump again
>>
Seven kids, huh? Wow, I don't think anything that anyone will say will actually help with that.

Perhaps try buying lotto tickets at your local store. If you win several million dollars, you may survive the experience if you are careful.
>>
>>1846421
Being an self employed electrician and having a lot of kids goes hand in hand from what I know so you're off to a good start.
>>
>>1848944
Yeah but I want to maximize my take-home income and not let the government jew me out of it

>>1848857
If having large families was so hard nig-nogs would not do it so much.
>>
>>1849083
>nig-nogs
So your plan is to get seven different women pregnant and spend the rest of your life paying half your paycheck in child support?
>>
>>1849118
>So your plan is to get seven different women pregnant and spend the rest of your life paying half your paycheck in child support?
Nah my plan is to raise 7 kids with my wife.
>>
>>1846421
you and your wife better be high IQ or you're shitting up the gene pool faggot
>>
>>1849083
Well, I guess then prepare to get on social assistance, Sec8, and all the other programs and start spitting out kids.
>>
>>1849150
>Well, I guess then prepare to get on social assistance, Sec8, and all the other programs and start spitting out kids
Not if I'm making 75k a year and have large bonuses to my take-home pay due to exemptions, aka the goal of the thread. I know I could get a maximum of 7k extra take home simply off dependent tax credits but I wanted to get more.

>>1849142
IQ regresses to the mean anyway usually. 115 IQ if that matters.
>>
>>1849162
>IQ regresses to the mean anyway usually
Holy shit no it doesn't
>>
>>1846421
>(((((((((((I plan on raising a 7 child family)))))))))))

if you think that having 7 kids is a way to get the 7 friends you never had think again, loser
>>
>>1849132
And I'm sure your wife has no problems with this, right?
>>
>>1849162
Unless you're living on a farm in Texas or your wife works you're gonna have a hard time raising 7 kids on $75K.
>>
Please be white.
The world needs white kids. if you aren't white fuck off.
>>
>>1846421

Go ahead OP. Worst case scenario, you pop 2 kids and your wife tell you to fuck off if you want to have an above-poverty lifestyle. You do know that you don't actually have to go all the way with your adolescent fantasy right?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.