[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ethereum thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1935.jpg (6KB, 159x93px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1935.jpg
6KB, 159x93px
Will ethereum ever reach the prices that bitcoin did? How long would it even take?
>>
>>1845659
Yes
>>
>>1845659
Yes
>>
>>1845659
no, thats not ethereums purpose
>>
No its never going to happen,there is room for ethereum but bitcoin is king.
>>
Tech demo masquerading as a currency
>>
>>1845659

Yep. Many big corporations like Microsoft and Intel are planning on using Ethereum.
>>
>>1845806
They are planning on is It their own tech.

In the mean time buy monero,identity, and via
>>
>>1845659

It's like asking if a apples will taste like oranges in some amount of time
You're comparing two different thins, with two different preferential and so many different parameters.

You're retarded.

kys sage sage sage
>>
>>1845911

Things* referentials*
>>
>>1845659
even if ETH makes it to 10% of BTC's current all time highs, it will be a fuckload of money for anyone who already has some.

depending on how fast the bitcoin core devs drive their coin into the fucking ground because they refuse to change the blocksize, it might be soon, it might take a while.
>>
Should I get some?
>>
>>1846206
wait till next tuesday when you can get it for 50 cents
>>
>>1846213
Why will it be at that price next week?
>>
>>1846215
it won't be, Bob. you're talking to a delusional retard that thinks the bitcoin ETF will be approved and that BTC has a future.
https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
>>
right now there's 5 eth for every btc

so eth would need to have a market cap of 100 billion to be over $1000

don't think that's going to happen

>>1846232
if there's going to be a btc etf, there's going to be a eth one too

don't think the sec is going to allow anything detrimental to fiat
>>
>>1845659
No never, way to many in circulation and more every year. No cap.
>>
File: phew.png (38KB, 946x384px) Image search: [Google]
phew.png
38KB, 946x384px
So this is the basic gestalt:

At this point I had sold all my eth off for profit as I had quite a bit and was not liking seeing my profit go up and down so I sold for a decent profit.

However I kept my dinero in the exchange and decided I'm not into trading that's not why I chose ethereum to begin with I got in for the moon. but the moon was held up by bitcoin etf so I decided I'm just gonna buy 50 at market price ($18) and those will be my for sure moon tickets (basically to the moon or bust). I also put a buy order in for 50 more if the price falls to $15.2 otherwise if the price goes up never to return to these levels I'm fine with my 50 eth going to the moon carefree.

Of course if ETH goes back to around 10 or less I might by more but if that doesn't happen I'm fine with the plan above of 50 to 100 eth tokens going to the moon "pain free."

How about you what's your story or take on mine?
>>
I sold my btc at 1200, thinking about buying ether with my profit as a long term investment, I have faith in the future of this coin
>>
>>1848604
kudos there's a big community and Vitalik just recently at devcon said he'd love to partner with Elon MUSK!
>>
Yes.

Bout tree fiddy btc/eth
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.