[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Litterally build assets Q&A?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: images (35).jpg (9KB, 240x179px) Image search: [Google]
images (35).jpg
9KB, 240x179px
Gonna build a duplex boys!

Q&A thread for real estate fags.

>be me
>make thread
>field too long
>blogpost.jpg
>have autism
>remake thread into Q &A for and by anons. Mostly real estate but any "real investor" advise welcomed. Should be here to shitpost at all hours for the next few days.

Long story short found cheap af way to build duplex.

There are 0 code and zoning laws and slumlords have shitted uo my hometown for the last time.

As an actual landlord i want to provide quality living at a fair price either work for myself or be gone from this wagecuckery forever.

Thoughts advice and questions welcome ITT.

>Pic related.
>~$12,000 USD cuckseds to be converted to closet sized duplexes.
>>
First off, tell me about the land. How much was the purchase price? What's the annual taxes? Is it close to job centers? Is it zoned for this type of structure? Is the lot reasonably buildable (i.e. flat, not in a flood plain, etc). Are the utility hookups (water, sewer, power) already ready to go?

Secondly, tell me about the structure itself. What's the square footage for each side? Is it separately metered? Will it be built to code? What's the rent you expect to get?
>>
>>1845663
/thread
>>
If you live in an industrial area with a lot of migrant construction workers you can make a killing off these tiny cabins.
>>
>>1845663
Well, i have my personal residence and a neighboring house next to each other. The back yard of one house is large enough i could oark the duplex, have a tiny yard, and parking for cars 2 wide. Have access to a dump truck for a longer driveway if need be.

Unsure of actual size because when we bought our home i was recovering from a giant setback. Work injury that left me partially crippled for life. So ibjust signed blind and shook hands. The wife went over it tho and my best frinend takes the bar in may. Will have him go over it.

Purchase price was $31,000 interest free on paymebts for 2 shitholes, a garage, and a small office building.

Taxes are rolled into payments but i want to say like $1,000 a year or some such for now. Im intentionally leaving my shithole an eyesore until i refinance or sell based on my ex appraiser buddy's advice.

Right next to a city overflow creek. Wich i hate. However about 15 uears ago and 50 years ago there were floods the likes of this town have never seen and it didnt flood there. Its on a hill. There are 0 zoneing or codes here. Im sure that wil 1 day change and purely if nothing but for my conscience it will be built up to snuff. Likely inspected by a builder from wichita kansas who gets a few inspections on his own projects a month and has it down.

Land is fairly flat. Have access to free dirt, dumo truck, dozer, and hoe. #dirtworklyfe ;)

Hookups from the city lines to both current homes are already there but i've had enough... have access to trenching machine and running all 4 residences new. It is a short run and i will likely start collecting supplies for this soon as my shithole crackden needs it in a bad way already.

Either seperately meetering them or comming off of my personal water main and intalling private meters on the duplex. Only doing it if it is acceptable with the city and tax law. No idea here but a new meter is $2,500 mutherfucking doll hairs... 1/2
>>
>>1845663
2/2

As for rent i'd take no less than $200 per side or $400 if i don't make closets.

Sorry, FUCKING BULLSHIT ASSHOLE MUTHERFUCKERS....

>make thread
>get ip ban for shit i didnt post
>typical fucking Thursday...
>>
>>1845922
Why faggot?
>>
>>1845940
Good to know. Tjere is a factory 3 blocks away about to hire roughly 300 mexicans. My buddy works there and i sild them more construction materials the other day than we have ever moved in 2 months. The place is gonna yuge
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.