[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you got a good jawline /biz/? t. CEO-tier ultra masculine jaw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Elon_Musk_2015.jpg (282KB, 1011x1484px) Image search: [Google]
Elon_Musk_2015.jpg
282KB, 1011x1484px
Have you got a good jawline /biz/?

t. CEO-tier ultra masculine jaw
>>
>>1844599
the face of cosmetic surgery and hair transplants
>>
Indian Institute of Vedic Sciences
>>
>>1844599
High t.
Also lift. I swear to god it even makes your face muscles look better (I mean regular lifts not weird lifts for your face), even more than just losing weight, lifting changes the face. I don't know if it is the Groth hormone effect or what
>>
>>1844599
ignore the dumbasses in the thread

you need to do what people with bruxism do, you can buy chios mastic or falim gum and chew on it 1-3 hours a day
>>
>>1844599
He looks retarded with his humpty dumpty head. Guess that's why they call them square heads.
>>
>>1844599
Why did you post a retard face? Why didn't you go with Bill Gates if you really wanted to shove it into our faces that eggheads are successful? Even if they are giant know all know nothings.
>>
>>1844747
he has a worse jawline in the right pic
>>
>>1844599
What are you talking about
Musk looks like he has fetal alcohol poisoning
>>
>>1844747
Does it really actually work though?
>>
>>1845006
Anon that's like asking if you can catch diabetees or cancer from having sex with one. The answer is no. Get educated and stop believing in gossip.
>>
>>1844868
that's the point, for us the left side is important because it shows what a nice hypertrophied master muscle looks like

>>1845006
like I said look up how people with bruxism look before-after treatment you can achive the same with the method I wrote earlier

for me it was 6months to see CLEAR results and after 1,5 years I stopped the daily routine without ever developing any TMJ problems, now I just use normal gum a few times a week to maintain
>>
>>1844599
That's supposed to be a good jawline?
>>
>>1845188
The only references I could find is on stormfront, bb.com

Not entirely convinced, but going to try Chios mastic anyway.
My jaw and chin are not weak by any means, but they aren't model sharp either.

Also came across something called mewing, which is supposed to help with mouthbreathing.
It actually is much easier to breath now.

Four years ago I got a deviated septum after taking a hammerfist to the nose. And now I can't breath through the nose very well.
This has resulted in several cavities from dry rot.
>>
>>1844739
As your body fat % decreases your face/jaw will look more defined.

But yeah it's great
>>
>>1846011
Lifting increases the amount of test your body produces, and actually makes your jaw grow thicker/bigger bones.

Thats why many female bodybuilders have strong jaws.
>>
>>1846151
Interestiung. I thought that kind of structure was set in stone. Thanks for the info.
>>
>>1844747
Don't chew gum, just get your posture and mouth position correct. Head up straight, ears should be in line with your heels, tongue ALWAYS rests at the top of your mouth unless you are using it. Lips closed firmly but not too tightly, teeth closed together and the front teeth a reasonable distance ahead of the rear teeth. Don't swallow with your cheeks, only use your throat muscles to swallow, that way you get hollow cheeks.

Eat harder food and possibly chew a little bit of gum, but don't go munching hard shit like falim gum 24/7, you'll just get inflammation and pain and muscular damage. Keep in mind that you need to be doing all of this routinely for at least several months before you start to really notice any difference. Keep it up over a year and you'll see solid improvements.

Also, look up a guy called Dr. Mike Mew, he's got some really good points about what I just said and if you follow some of his advice, then you'll do well. He's legit, but take everything he says with a grain of salt.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.