[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there something similar to this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: LOL-boost.jpg (117KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
LOL-boost.jpg
117KB, 1280x720px
Some guy I knew made at least tens of thousands euro from boosting people in league...that seems to be really profitable compared to most stuff u can do on the net. What category of earning money does this fall into? Do you know of any similar stuff like this?
>>
Pretty sure it's like minimum wage? Can't really imagine this to be that much plus there's more than enough neets to meet demand.

I haven't played LoL in years but I played the first three seasons btw.
>>
doubt you'd earn anything decent, maybe a tad above minimum wage if you are devouted enough
>>
The pay is garbage unless you are currently working a shit job with shit pay, then you're looking at an improvement. I've been playing the game for years and hit masters. There's no way in hell i'd spend any more time boosting other people
>>
>>1843832
You have to be in the top 1% of players for this to be anywhere near worth your time. Nobody else could do it fast enough.
>>
Yeah I think the guy was a NEET with no expenses, and he was pretty good at the game, like diamond 1 level back when it was highest tier... he's super talented at games too...
I suppose it's not as ez money as I thought.
>>
>>1843860
i know he earned at least 3900 euro in a month, while living here where u get 12000PLN from that, which is 7x minimum wage:>
>>
>>1843891
>>1843896
Who pays for this shit though? What's the benefit of getting to a rating higher than your true rating? Just end of season rewards?

A game is probably on average 30 minutes (with picks and bans), how much do people possibly make off that?
>>
>>1843909
well, tons of people either wanted to get higher because they feel they deserve to play with better players, or they can't get higher rank cause of noob teammates, etc...
i don't know how it is now, the guy made most of money through some online service where the guy ran it, lolacademy or some shit, the profit from private boosting was smaller.
no idea how much you can really make, depends on how fast you can do it and with abusing currency rates, im sure he made a ton, since he made 4x money.
>>
>>1843909
Lots of spergs think having a high ranking makes them good at the game. There are also a lot of people who just want end of season rewards.

If you're dia 1 or better you could probably boost a bronze player to plat in under a week, although I don't know how much you could actually charge for that.

But if you're that good you can also charge $100+ for personal coaching sessions, which is easier and has no risk of getting either of you banned.
>>
>>1843921
Yeah true, with currency conversion it's probably significant for some parts of the world but for North Americans I'd imagine it probably not to be.

>>1843933
I've boosted people for free but it was so fucking boring sometimes that I'm not sure I'd do it for anything not at least $20/hr on average. The coaching is probably an idea though.
>>
>>1843946
actually, my thread is kinda misnforming, the guy im talking about had connections everywhere anyway, since he was such a game maniac, some time ago he got a job responding to emails 2h a day for 2k euro/month...so this case is probably way above the average lol.
>>
>>1843832
The only way you could have successfuly made real cash with LoL or Dota is to have farmed and banked a shit load of rare skins which required you to get 100 other people to play the game, all for just 1 skin which would only be worth 600 dollars after 5-8 years.

16VhPNvjEtxDwxaSE4NuKKJZRSrLW84Tx7
>>
>>1843832
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUNRl3kAATk

Why aren't you playing Entropia Universe RIGHT NOW?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.