[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The feel of donating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

What makes you want to donate, /biz/?

>pity
>cute kittens
>I'm a good person
>I just felt like it
>lol weed man
>I analyzed his problem and gave him a % of what he needs.
>He promised to pay it back
>I invested in him.
>>
>>1843779
Oh one more thing.

>he talked me into it.
>>
>>1843779
advertising
tax write off
>>
>>1843779
I only really donate to the SPCA, ASPCA, and drop shit off at the good will. Any other organization only gives like .20 cents on the dollar towards its actual mission. But yeah, it can also be a tax write off.
>>
Leave it to me to make a thread, 4chan really ruined me with the shitposting.

Let's discuss generosity.
>>
>>1843779
I once gave a retarded homeless man £5 because he was pestering me when I was 15, when I realized that he was a low IQ, druggie who had been given an apartment by the government I pledged to myself to never donate money to anyone or anything ever again unless it benefits me directly.
>>
File: eth is skynet.jpg (36KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
eth is skynet.jpg
36KB, 600x600px
>>1843779
When I have weird fitting or uncomfortable clothes or hats I donate. Or when I have replaced an object that is useful to someone else I'll put it outside with a free sign.
>>
File: 1488831423806.jpg (91KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1488831423806.jpg
91KB, 612x612px
>>1843779
Fuckin nothing
Charity is for chumps
>>
I used to work as a fundraiser for the red cross in Switzerland, I would make people sign contracts with their banking information to make a yearly donation and would take 50% of the amount they donate the first year. That gave me an average monthly salary of above 6k for 2 years; without even a high school diploma, and I was the floor level guy !

God knows how much more is kept by the upper management before the money actually goes to help any cause in the slightest... If it ever even does get that far lol

Needless to say, I don't plan on donating anytime soon...
>>
>>1843779
The desire to stay out of prison. I donate about 30% of my income every year.
>>
16VhPNvjEtxDwxaSE4NuKKJZRSrLW84Tx7

Always donate to individuals, like myself. Your money go directly to a good cause. (Blackjack and hookers!!) actually paying my europoor taxes.
>>
>>1843779
I donated money to a former HS friend who was now homeless. It made his day, but secretly I was hoping he'd buy drugs and OD on them.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.