[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spic Free jobs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Mexican-Worker-WIKI-COMMON.jpg (255KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Mexican-Worker-WIKI-COMMON.jpg
255KB, 1000x667px
I just graduated high school and have no experience in anything.I used to work in retail but they only payed $10.Now i work in warehouse jobs and they pay me $15 but the problem is that my job is filled with annoying spics.So is there any time of jobs that i can get that isnt filled with spics that pay the same or more?
>>
>>1843190
You have no degree, no certifications, no skills, and no experience. You work in a warehouse.

It sounds to me like you are the spic, anon.
>>
>>1843201
Yeah im a spic but i hate the other spics so i dont want to work with them
>>
>>1843190
Anything with less physical labor. Spics will work the hardest and do the shittiest jobs so I guess avoid those,
>>
>>1843213
Well you're SoL so get to work studying or work in a warehouse and deal with your self-hatred.
>>
File: laughing mexicans.jpg (144KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
laughing mexicans.jpg
144KB, 960x720px
>>1843474
Nah, I'm a spic and an engineer and there's tons of other spics here too.

If you gringos really want to get away from us you're gonna need knee pads.
>>
>>1843190
call ICE and get them deported. you probably will even get a reward.
>>
>>1843481
I dont hate myself, i hate other spics because of their culture not because of race.
>>
So what do i do to make money besides investing in memecoin?
>>
>>1843474
Any jobs like those that dont require college?
>>
I have $8000 to invest do you guys have any ideas on how to invest them?
>>
>>1843580
In some form of education to better yourself so you can find a good job.

Or go blow it on buttcoins.
>>
>>1843580
Buy the best pair of kneepads you can find and start sucking spic dick.
If you're good you can probably charge $60 per blowie, so you'd be able to make over $1000/wk if you sucked just four dicks a day, five days a week.
>>
>>1843666
Thats not how you talk to a beautiful lady like me.
>>
>>1843600
College is just a training camp for wagecucks
>>
>>1843745
>>1843745
>>1843738
Try /r9k/
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.