[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Year Zero

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: cia-vault-7.jpg (78KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
cia-vault-7.jpg
78KB, 640x427px
What does /biz/ think about the "Year Zero" CIA hack. Will this affect the price of cryptos?
https://wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/
>>
Seems as though it already is
>>
File: circle building for ether.png (84KB, 583x271px) Image search: [Google]
circle building for ether.png
84KB, 583x271px
>>1842030
I wikileaks trying to buy some ether too so they put this out to get the price they wanted.

If you look at bitcoin history though even massive events are temporary in their effect. Wait until the next distraction not related to tech security like Rhianna being topless or something and crypto will rise again (no pun intended)
>>
>>1842047
If this caused the dip today people are dumb as dogshit
>>
>>1842053
Dude those are already online.
>>
>>1842270
hawt but THIS IS A SFW BOARD REEEEE
>>
>>1842030
This is bigger, and more significant than the Snowden releases, and we have only seen a small portion of THOSE documents
>>
>>1842287
Yeah I agree with this.
The only sad part is outside of a revolution what would make this situation better? They're too big and powerful to stop. You just have to pray you're not the one they're after and that they'll act on good intentions.
Which is frankly bullshit and is scary as hell.
>deep state is in control of everything and there's nothing we can do
>>
>>1843526
hopefully the companies will be able to strengthen the security of their products now that the vulnerabilities are known.
>>
How to get a job at CIA NSA FBI?
They seem like good lads
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.