[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EMPLOYMENT """STABILITY""" MEME

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: gleeful pepe.gif (2MB, 494x494px) Image search: [Google]
gleeful pepe.gif
2MB, 494x494px
>If you have had 5 different jobs in the past 8 years then you are unreliable.

WHAT? That's each job for over a year. Whaddya want? Sometimes the grass is greener? Do they really hold that sorta stuff against a guy, or is that just to embarrass you into commitment, and avoid expanding your options?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFq04h7djjQ&t=64
>>
I've had 5 jobs in the last 5 years but I guarantee I can program circles around the guy who held two jobs in that time, with all that I learned from those different companies. I guess they have a point though, I am probably unreliable, I already want to drop everything and move to FL 2 months into my current job, fucking sick of the midwest.
>>
>>1841626

> not getting a group of friends together
> not representing a dead company
> not putting it on your resume just by itself
> yes i worked 5 years at such n such doing such n such
> not vouching friends n' vice versa

While you're at it, buy a college diploma off DN for $300.
>>
>>1841889
Whats DN? Will they give me a transcript? Trying to be an officer in the army but I joined right out of highschool.
>>
File: American burger girl.jpg (508KB, 1177x1280px) Image search: [Google]
American burger girl.jpg
508KB, 1177x1280px
>>1842066
>He wanted to be an officer in the army
>He failed to do the most basic research to learn the one thing I thought everyone knew about the army, which is that you need to be a college grad to qualify to be an officer on joining.

>He doesn't know what DN is. Will you google that for me?

>He can't lead his own google searches, but
>He wants to lead men into combat.

LOLLING AT YOUR LIFE.

</cyber-bullying>

Seriously though. I have massive respect for anyone willing to put themselves through the hell that is bootbamp, and after googling, I'm not sure if he meant DN = Denver or he mistyped "DM = Diploma Mill", which almost makes sense, but I don't know the first thing about Diploma Mills.
>>
>>1842066
dark net
>>
>>1842066
Trying to defraud the military sounds like a great way to get a dishonorable discharge, which will guarantee you a life on the streets after you get out of federal prison.

Isn't there an aptitude test they give to enlisted men to see if they're officer material?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.