[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isn't it obvious?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (14KB, 222x168px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 222x168px
The ONLY legitimate way to "get rich quick" is to sell other people bullshit advice on how to "get rich quick". Its kind of crazy just how many desparate idiots are in this world would pay for self help and generic motivational crap. I'm seriously considering to start my own website to sell idiots on how to get rich quick. And the great thing about this business model is that its completely legal.
>>
whats stopping you
>>
>>1841447
make a site where people that think they are better than everyone else post images of green frogs while they talk about ways to make millions off of math algorithms that transfer digital money securely
>>
>>1841447
Scamming people is hard work.If it were that easy everyone would be doing it.
>>
>>1842525
Nearly everyone is... punch up anything about making easy money on Youtube and see how many bazillion vidoes there are.
>>
>>1841447
Tai Lopez
>>
>>1841459
underrated
>>
>>1841447
Get rich, fit, successful, liked, laid, confident, etc., etc...
It's an endless list of things people want to become/achieve and they want all that with as little effort (and time spent) as possible. They want these things so much (but are so lazy at the same time), they are willing to pay money for products / seminars, etc. just so somebody can show them "this one little weird trick" that helps them get to their goal without actually putting in the work. Even the people that are capable of understanding that it's basically a scam are still falling for it. It's a known concept and probably a very saturated market. Still, if you can come up with different concepts that haven't been tried before you can certainly lure in enough paying customers. Never underestimate the stupidity of the people around you. Never underestimate their willingness to spend money.
>>
>>1842534
The thing you are missing is that that info is free to the end user.

Unless you think you can generate ad revenue via youtube I doubt you will get people to buy shit from you. Not unless your name has some serious star power.
>>
>>1841447
dumb frogposter
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.