[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Online BIlling Form

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: leTBpw4jpeg.jpg (328KB, 1173x2000px) Image search: [Google]
leTBpw4jpeg.jpg
328KB, 1173x2000px
I feel like a retard because I can't create this or find someone to, and the freelancers I find aren't helping much

Anyone have any advice on how to make an online billing form, just a sheet where they enter their credit card info to purchase your service? It's an online service, not a physical product.

Like for example... when you buy a videogame or some shit online, you enter a simple credit card, then you get an emailed receipt along with an emailed download or something. No online shopping cart, no "enter quantity, proceed to checkout," just straight to the billing form when they click the buy button.

Everything I find always has a shopping cart, like woocommerce or shopify as popular names.

Anywho, kinda lost

Something like this pic related

PS, I'm not a programmer
>>
i can set one up with stripe and give you a quote for that ;), web developer here, all you want is this page right?
>>
I'm no programmer either, but it looks easy as fuck. Any guy should do it for $100 or few hundred dollars.
>>
>>1840870
>>1840883
FUCK THIS GUY

LOOK ONLINE FOR FREE WEBSITE FORMS

LEARN SOME FUCKING HTML AND OTHER SHIT.

WATCH VIDEOS

DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY.
>>
>>1840890
don't listen to this guy OP, just pay money, don't waste your time on this
>>
>>1840870
https://stripe.com/us/pricing
anyway this is the account you would have to set up for it to work, as you can see they take 2,9 percent plus 30 cents of each sale so that would increase your product price, in online sales this is pretty normal, you have a few options, one of them is stripe, probably authorize.net could work. There are other options, your idea seems kind of custom but I'd assume you'd want more than just a page (things like a confirmation email when someone gets their order through)
>>
>>1840888
eheheh it isn't as easy as it seems actually, it may look easy but more likely than not the OP would want each of these customers and payments recorded in a database, their data verified, an easy way to check his orders

Sure it could just be a one page billing form but there is a lot of functionality you don't think about attached to that. I don't mind giving advice for free on the matter. I don't care too much if OP doesn't want my services was just throwing out an offer, I have other things to do and learn to make myself more employable, would be nice if I could make some bucks on the side but whatever.
>>
>>1840870
>the freelancers I find aren't helping much
I'm a freelance web developer and this is a straightforward project. Note that "straightforward" does not mean "cheap", though. This thing handles financial info, it has to be done right. Even if I were to use a modified third party solution instead of building my own, it has to be configured and setup and tested and maintained and backed up properly.

Are you prepared to pay reasonably good money for it?
>>
>>1840883
>>1840898
If you're serious, can I have your Skype? Yes, I have 3 online services. After they click the buy button, I want them to be linked to a page where they enter their credit card info. After that I want them to receive 2 emails. The first email is a receipt. The second email is instructions on what will happen next. I also want to be able to offer 5%-10% discounts. I also want there to be a refund function. Are these the things that can be done with that? If so, can I have your Skype?

>>1840890
I've created my website from scratch with all of my knowledge. I can't do this. Not worth my time to learn this. It's cheaper to pay

>>1840888
Checked. I was offering $60-$100 for this one page.

>>1840973
>reasonably good money
I think you mean monthly vendor fees and whatnot right? That doesn't bother me
>>
File: Isnt It.jpg (88KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Isnt It.jpg
88KB, 700x1050px
>>1841018
I'd like to add my website has an SSL and stuff. Everything is legal. I'm a legal business entity, etc. I have everything done with the government.

I just can't figure out this damn credit card form lol
>>
>>1841018

FYI anyone that is remotely professional has hourly rates between $125 and $275, so offering 60-100 dollars pretty much guarantees you are only going to get bottom of the barrel people.

$60 dollars doesnt even cover the time for the initial meeting on what you want done.
>>
>>1841018
>I think you mean monthly vendor fees and whatnot
No, I mean the freelancer's fee to set this up.
>I was offering $60-$100
I'm not surprised you weren't having success. For this price point you can probably hire a worker in India, or if you're very lucky you might get a Western college student with little or no experience. You can't get an experienced Western developer to set up your payment solution for 100 bucks. When I had one year's "real" experience, I would probably have quoted you $4-500. It would be a lot more now because I know how much of a headache payment systems can be.
>for this one page
You can't look at it in terms of being one page, because the things that happen on that one page are complicated. I have set up very elaborate one-page applications, and I've set up trivially simple apps that were spread across dozens of pages.
>>
>>1841034
I chose 60, because I know 3 other people who made businesses at the same time with me and they all paid around $150-250 for people to make their entire websites, including the billing sections. Granted they're not amazing websites, but when you're starting a business, you don't have $5000 to fork over to create something god tier, you just want a starter website. Anywho, since I just needed this one page, I set the offer at $60-100
>>
>>1841036
I see what you mean.

Thanks for the information. I was just going off of what I had before, but now that I have more, that's good news

This stripe service looks good, because it takes so many different currencies.
>>
File: cryptocurrency.png (111KB, 624x292px) Image search: [Google]
cryptocurrency.png
111KB, 624x292px
>>1840870
somone on fiverr.com will make it for you for like $5 maybe
>>
>>1841090
Didn't like the people I found on Fiverr. Upwork was better
>>
Gravity Forms WP plugin.
Then you get the Paypal and Stripe plugins as well. Since people (that are on the higher end of the IQ bell-curve) don't want to type in CC numbers on unprotected sites, get an SSL certificate for your site as well. 10 bucks through namecheap..

You can either pay for these plugins or use nulled versions. But don't use the nulled versions unless you know how to inspect code for exploits.

Gravity forms is kind of the gold standard. They are quite easy to use.
>>
>>1841018
first guy who replied to you, my burner skype is bobselmini ;)
I'm not sure I'm within your budget but we can always humor each other and I can help you in the future if you have other web projects, even if you just want to use me for advice, free of charge baby
>>
>>1841288
I added you. The Eon... person
>>
>>1840883

Same. I can do strip, btc, and pp. Lmk.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.