[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is firing someone an official thing? ie, I told someone to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1485235292758.jpg (64KB, 656x959px) Image search: [Google]
1485235292758.jpg
64KB, 656x959px
Is firing someone an official thing? ie, I told someone to get out, and someone else took over their job. Was that firing them? The reason is they are disputing it and saying I merely asked them to leave, but never 'fired' them. Im asking since they are trying to pull some bullshit.
>>
>>1840862
The dude is getting legal since he does not want the firing on his history.
>>
>>1840862
Let me consult my comprehensive book of magical internet law that thankfully applies globally...

In short: if you can't figure it out yourself, lawyer up.
>>
>>1840862
I don't fucking know how it works where you are, how do you expect anyone to help?

In my country it's quite formal- you have to prepare a specific strictly-formatted document at the very least.
>>
>>1840862

Wut.

Why would you do that? If you fire someone, you need to say the words, that they are dismissed and that day is their last day. You also need to have them sign a piece of paper that states that are being dismissed for performance related issues.
>>
>>1840862
No you didn't fire them if all you did was tell them to get out and assign their duties to someone else.
>>
>>1840862
Did you give them a 2 week and make them sign? Otherwise they still technically work for you they just have no hours
>>
>Is firing someone an official thing?

I refuse to believe that you are in a management position and don't know shit as basic as this, I hope you're the one who gets fired, retard.
>>
>>1841743
I make more money than you.

>>1841116
It is an independent contractor, not an employee
>>
>>1842262
We'd have to see the contract. Some Ic's are very tricky, writing the contract so basically they get paid even if they don't deliver for 5 years. Generally you have to have a reason to break contract. And btw a civil case is way more fexible in general than a Crim case, so depending on the contract, the judge can just decide whatever.
>>
>>1842262
>I make more money than you.

You're fucking pathetic.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.