[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I do it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: ethereumcoinbase.png (18KB, 848x714px) Image search: [Google]
ethereumcoinbase.png
18KB, 848x714px
Well /biz/?

Memes aside, why is this a good (or bad) idea?
>>
>>1840725
ETH is literally a ticket out of wage cuckery forever, within a month you will be asset Chad
>>
>>1840725
You've missed the first train out from $12.
>>
theres no rush desu Keep an eye on the dapp market though as soon as one takes off it may be an interesting currency
>>
>>1840751
That's fine, but that's not a logical reason. It's an emotional one.

>>1840764
I know. I hope it goes down lower pretty soon so I can get in at a lower price.

>>1840766
If microsoft manages to make a useful dapp that utilizes the public blockchain, I'm sure it will have a huge impact on the price. Any promising dapps in developement?
>>
File: IMG_2677.png (74KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2677.png
74KB, 640x1136px
How the fuck did you manage to get your account verified with the webcam and app? Their shitty applet won't work on any computer and any browser I've tried.
>>
>>1840751
while this is true, it will be within 2-3 years probably
>>
>>1840904
It actually let me sign onto my online account for my bank through coinbase to verify. I've had a headache with my debit card though and support hasn't got back to me yet.
>>
File: shiapleads.jpg (7KB, 197x256px) Image search: [Google]
shiapleads.jpg
7KB, 197x256px
>>1840725
Would you have bought bitcoin in 2011 for $2?
>>
>>1840932

It expects me to use their webcam applet to verify myself. I'm not a faggot, so I don't have a webcam, so it unironically expects me to hook my phone and computer up to the same WiFi network and do some retarded jank nonsense to verify my ID. Kill me.
>>
>>1840954
>it unironically expects me to hook my phone and computer up to the same WiFi network and do some retarded jank nonsense to verify my ID. Kill me.

I don't know man I've had an easy experience with everything. I just took a picture of my ID with my phone through the app and that was that.

Not sure what issue you're having.
>>
>>1840963

It accepted that and I made credit card payments until I connected my bank, at which point (after waiting and verifying the payments) it closes off the buy options and demands webcam verification.

Many people on Google are having the same issue. Coinbase's support team is trash.
>>
>>1840725
im literally in the situation right now. 1k in the bank and really wondering if I should buy eth what do
>>
>>1840967
>it closes off the buy options and demands webcam verification.

Actually now I'm worried I'm going to have to deal with this. There are some programs out there that let you use your phone as a webcam.

>Coinbase's support team is trash.
Can't agree more. It's been almost a week and I still haven't heard back about my card issue.
>>
>>1840925
This
A trip to the moon takes a while
>>
>>1840970
Just do it. I would say if it drops down to $10 then it's a bad sign, and you pull out and lose less than half of your money. It's worth it if it rises like bitcoin did.
>>
>>1841929
Well it's dropping a bit right now. I'm going to try to catch it when it bottoms out.
>>
File: 1403862318493.jpg (193KB, 598x791px) Image search: [Google]
1403862318493.jpg
193KB, 598x791px
>>1840725
Yeah, right now $18 is a great price especially when we hit $21. Buy now, $50 soon.
>>
>>1840725
ethereum price is like a derivative of bitcoin price, it's about to drop, if anything wait a few days
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.