[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Begging for cash 101

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

I want to beg for cash, but I want to beg in a common sensical way. Not just lending my hand out to random strangers and pls gibbe dat. It might end up with a dog shit on my palm in the form of a dox if I don't wear protection.

So things I'll need:
Proofs
A sympathetic attitude and scenario
A form of contact and an easy way of exchanging cash without either parties risking dox(which shouldn't be the case if they both use debit cards and are serious about it)
Donaters.

I in the long run I have 3970$ to pay, practically I only need 1240$ to get the bank off me and pay my tax debt I owe. But 12-25$ is a realistic donation.

I will be sending proof of the tax I need to pay and revealing my country of origin and possibly full name to select people who are serious about sending bitcoins, direct bank transfers through visa or
>>
>>1838958
>I only need $1240
So work a minimum wage job?

What the fuck is wrong with you faggot
>>
Either way nobody will be a more successful beggar than this guy. It's not the fact he makes that much from sitting in a post office getting reliable cash, it's the fact that he's chinese so 1700$ a month is worth crap ton more than the average /biz/er complaining that 72k a year isn't enough.
http://www.dailyliked.net/chinese-beggar-money/
>>
Make up a bullshit story on social media about having to put your dog down because you cant afford to pay for a needed surgical procedure. Post the sob story on reddit while pretending to be one of your concerned friends. You don't even have to ask for the money those idiots will set up a gofundme for you.
>>
>>1839345
>People caring more about animals than humans.
Only mad men throw cash around, don't they?
>>
>>1840010
Well, yes. That's a reason why some people are poor.
>>
>>1839345
Is there a way to do this anonymously?
>>
>>1839345
that's bullshit. i put up a fake gofundme and didn't get a fucking dime.

i didn't shill out my page on reddit, but i shared it around social media that least 1000-1500+ people probably saw it
>>
>>1840064
No. Leddit retards will only believe you if you use your full real name.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.